“Cheddars is not cheesy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheddar's INC

Cheddar's INC
Ranked #4 of 673 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Cheddars is not cheesy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

What hasn't already been said about their chicken tenders? Great. Maybe the best anywhere.
On this visit though my wife went for the tenders and I diversified and went for the Pasta New Orleans. Think jambalaya with a Orleans twist. Spicy with a hot creole sauce. Personally, I prefer rice rather than pasta with my jambalaya. However, the pasta works well with this dish.
My party needed some privacy. The wait staff gave us the perfect booth for that. We also needed to be left alone after the food was set in place. That too was honored.
Needless to say, I am a big fan of Cheddars. They know how to run a class operation.

• Visited May 2014

Lamar, Missouri
“great food at good prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

this was the first time my husband and I were here and we plan on going back as often as we can.Our server was very friendly and the food delicious.We each ordered the chicken tenders platter done buffalo style as well as a plate of nachos for an appetizer.We had to end up taking about half of it home with us as we couldn't eat it all.(But we didn't mind a bit.)Next time we hope to save some room in our stomachs for the cookie monster.If you're a fan of iced tea be sure and try the peach flavor.You won't be disappointed. I'm not a huge fan of tea myself but this was wonderful!

• Visited May 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“Some of the best chicken tenders you'll find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Pretty consistent on good food quality, busy at meal times, awesome chicken tenders and decent chicken tender salad but ~ it leaves me wishing there was a better varity of lettuce in the salad.

• Visited January 2014
Omaha
“Excellent food & good value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was our first experience with Cheddars and we were pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was almost overly attentive and visited our table many times during our meal to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We will be returning to Cheddars again when visiting Springfield.

• Visited April 2014
Clever, MO
“Excellant for the Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Many choices on the menu to choose from and for the price it can't be beat. Onions rings are delicious!!

• Visited April 2014