“Great food all the time”
Review of Cheddar's INC

Cheddar's INC
Ranked #4 of 693 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great salads with wonderful rolls, try onion rings for appetizer. Go between meal times to avoid long lines.

2  Thank tryingtooSS
There are newer reviews for Cheddar's INC

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food was very good and the service was incredible. I would definitely recommend the onion rings as an appetizer. They ae homemade and awesome. Would return here no question.

1  Thank ScottHSH
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at Cheddar's over 30 times, and I have never received a bad meal. The food is great, and the servers are attentive.

With such a popular place, the wait can be long, but I would prefer it to places that are nasty and i can eat quicker.

This is quite possibly my favorite restaurant in Springfield.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food as usual. Love there chips and queso. Service very each time we visited but overall good. Great place to take a family and not to expensive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Cheddars is one of Springfield's best restaurants in the area. I've probably eaten at this restaurant 100 times since it has come to Springfield several years ago. I believe it has been managed by the same lady since opening. Cheddars has the perfect formula for a successful restaurant - they have exceptional food, service, and portions at an affordable price. In my opinion, it is the best valued meal you will find. Out of all the times I've eaten at Cheddars, I've yet to have a bad experience. They are consistantly good. You would be hard pressed to find a better tasting meal with the amount of portions for the price they charge. Lastly, they make the best Chicken Tenders you will find - I highly recommend them!