“Great for a kids party!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The kids had a ball at my grand child's birthday. The security for the kids was a definite plus. Kids loved the games, rides etc...The food left a bit to be desired but hey....we were there for the kids to have fun.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

To all the people griping about the food quality... do you really go there for the food? My kids love the place. It's a decent value and the food is, like I said, good enough. The staff is usually pretty friendly and it's a decent value. The games are up to par for kids looking for fun and the rides keep my small kids thrilled. Walk out with some cheap toys and cotton candy and the kids couldn't be happier.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

It has been many, many years since I have been to this place. Back when my kids were very young...what turned me off was they were serving alcohol to adults that had driven their children to this place to play...really guys alcohol in a kids place...come on...very irresponsible if you ask me and disgusting..wrote a complaint to corporate..never heard anything..never went back.

1  Thank Christina R
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Our kids had a wonderful time here. It is a great deal. Each game only takes one token. It is a lot cheaper than the arcades in Branson, which is where we were staying. The pizza was very good also. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 15, 2010

They've got tons and tons of games. That's their draw. And I think that's why the don't invest the money to serve quality food. The chinsy salad bar combines with terrible pizza to make for a poor dining experience.

And how can a restaurant built for kids not have sinks that kids can reach, or at least stools for them to stand on in the bathrooms?

Still, the kids love the games. So I still take my son in from time to time. However, there's much better pizza and games at Incredible Pizza over on South Campbell.

1  Thank sayno2self