“bad food poor service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #513 of 709 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 9, 2013

you know I love Tgi Fridays and I really wanted to like this one since it is the only one in town. I have given them several tries now and each and every time it was a major disappointment. We went in tonight and the bar area was pretty crowded so we asked to sit out on the patio, after sighing heavily she finally took us outside where there were already others sitting. The server who was supposed to be ours was already out there propped up along the wall enjoying himself a cigarette. Once he finished the cigarette he then came over to wait on us. For drinks I ordered the pink punk cosmo. had no liquor in it. we then ordered the pretzels and JD chicken strips. Both cold and the portions were not even normal sized. We also ordered the NY Bacon and Cheddar burger to split. Fries were old and cold and the burger was old as well. Not one good thing can I say about this experience and the kicker is a manager never visited our table. The server did manage to get my rewards on my card. But he wasn't happy that I didnt know the phone number i signed up with the account with. but i have the app on my phone he made me write my numbers down off of it so i wasnt sure if he would actually apply my rewards or not.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good service, food was pretty good but not of variety to choose from. Family friend. They give out coupons alot, check there website to have them emailed to you.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Everything was first rate! Hostess was friendly, server was knowledgable of menu and very attentive, food, drinks and desert were awesome!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Busy restaurant on a Friday night but we were promptly offered seating at the bar, which was great. Bartenders very attentive and food brought out hot and fresh. Great place to eat or just unwind.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

There is nothing to dislike....Great service, grat food, Every time we are in the area we try to eat here. LOVE IT