“I really like the food, and wish it was healthier”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #486 of 699 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is heavy, but I love it. One of my guilty pleasures here in Springfield.

It is a corporate restaurant, which speaks to the standardized quality you get whether here in Springfield, MO or you hit the other state's Springfields. Generally the same food.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Become a member of the Stars and Stripes club...it is VERY worth it! My boyfriend and I eat here regularly. The staff is super nice; servers are great at their jobs and know the menu and specials; never a problem from them when using my membership card, coupons, freebies, etc. Everything I have ate on the menu is tasty, including dessert! Can be busy at times but they stil come through :O)

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was hot and right the first time we received our order. The price is affordable. Good place to eat if you do not want to have to wait for a table. We got right in on a weekend.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

we enjoyed our meal at Friday's - the staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. we ate there with the grandson and started with the mozarella sticks which were very tastie. Had fall-off-the-bone ribs, grilled chicken and shrimp, and chicken strips. everything was hot when we received it and tasted great. we especially liked the seasoned mashed potatoes. This has become one of our top eating spots, that is for certain.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I was there in a business dinner. The food was good. I did have to wait a while for a refill and when I had asked for a to go cup it took her forever. Then she had actually forgot it. But then came back to day they were out after I had been waiting for 15 minutes. Great food and atmosphere was good. The game was on and it got a little loud but that was to be expected. Great time out.