“The staff is super friendly and the food is great” 5 of 5 bubbles

TGI Friday's
Ranked #273 of 673 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri
“The staff is super friendly and the food is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

we enjoyed our meal at Friday's - the staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. we ate there with the grandson and started with the mozarella sticks which were very tastie. Had fall-off-the-bone ribs, grilled chicken and shrimp, and chicken strips. everything was hot when we received it and tasted great. we especially liked the seasoned mashed potatoes. This has become one of our top eating spots, that is for certain.

• Visited October 2012

“Nice place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I was there in a business dinner. The food was good. I did have to wait a while for a refill and when I had asked for a to go cup it took her forever. Then she had actually forgot it. But then came back to day they were out after I had been waiting for 15 minutes. Great food and atmosphere was good. The game was on and it got a little loud but that was to be expected. Great time out.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nixa, Missouri
“CJRobo65”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

My first time here in MO was in August. They have an outstanding Jack Daniels sauce. I'd love to have a bottle of that to take home for adding to my meals. Hubby and his sister have been avid fans of this dish for a couple years.

Visited August 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was our second visit to the TGI Friday's here. We weren't happy with either visit. The first time the hostess tried to seat us on high bar tables, which I find extremely uncomfortable, although there were plenty of regular tables available. So we had to wait.
The second time the place also was sparsely populated and we got a regular table in a back room. Both times I had the cobb salad, which was very good. The portion for the full-size salad is generous and the ingredients are fresh. That's the best thing I've found about the place. The first time we were there I paired French onion soup with a small cobb salad. The soup was mediocre, the salad very good, which is why I opted for the full cobb salad this time.
My husband had a chicken pasta dish. He ordered a side salad but they forgot about it. They finally brought it when he asked about it at the time a different person (not our waitress) brought our main course.
The hostess kept coming into the side rooms and straightening out the menus and things on the table repeatedly although there was no one but us in the room, and the items hadn't been touched since the last time she was in there.
After waiting, we finally got our ticket and waited for quite a while for our payment to be picked up, then even longer for the change. The ultimate problem came when the waitress brought back our change, and shortchanged us $5. We had decided that was all we were going to leave anyway (a couple dollars less than I'd usually leave for a tab of that amount) so we just called it quits and left.
We've had much better meals for less money, and better service, at a number of other places around Springfield.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis
“Good Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Was glad to get $2 off per glass of wine. And I some decent foodl The servers were very on the ball and always checking on you.

Visited September 2012