“Convinient location, good food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #412 of 683 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Fort Worth, TX
“Convinient location, good food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hotel right in front of the Hampton Inn, we just walked there. The service was good and the food was better than we had expected.
Consider the TGI Friday's in the Dallas/Fort Worth area are disappearing and we noticed a decline in the food and the service.

Visited July 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great relaxed bar scene”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Great place to wind down a night, and just across the street from the Hojo.

Visited April 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“good food great service”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is the same as all TGI Fridays. Service was good. Food was good. Enjoyed the atmosphere

Imperial, Missouri
“Great - as you would expect”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've been to numerous TGI's around Missouri. This one is just as good as the others. Food is great, prices are what you expect and the service is always very good. :)

Visited December 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“My favorite chain restaurant”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

If I have to eat food at a chain restaurant, it had better 1) Have a great atmosphere and 2) Have a variety of tasty, unique dishes. TGI Friday's fits the bill for both of these criteria. Their service is usually pretty good. I like their virgin pina coladas quite a bit (I'm under 21 so I can't tell you if the regular ones are any good). My favorite thing on the menu is the Caribbean Chicken sandwich. It is a grilled chicken patty basted with a Captain Morgan-based rum sauce, pineapple pico de gallo, and avocados and served with sweet potato fries. Another thing I like to order is the crab-stuffed flounder with sauteed vegetables and jasmine rice. Both are decently priced and taste out-of-this-world. The desserts are good, but they cost a lot and the portions are skimpy. My boyfriend and I shared the peanut butter pie, but they brought a TINY sliver on a long, skinny plate decorated with caramel. Not worth the $5 we paid. If you like their food, join the Get More Stripes email club. They send me coupons nearly every week...too bad I don't have enough money to regularly use them.

• Visited October 2011