Open today: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kiss the fish!

We were lucky to get an unusually warm and beautiful fall day on Table Rock Lake! The water was as... read more

Reviewed November 13, 2020
Kari_28
Adel, Iowa
Most relaxing thing we've done in months!

There is probably a limit to how much I can write, so let me just say this: Captain Aaron is... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2020
turksncaicos
World
via mobile

All reviews caught fish fishing trip great guide walleye great fishing his knowledge great trip hour trip bass blue gill fishing techniques guided fishing deep water fish including morning fishing highly recommend a trip let me just say
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

6 hour day trip on Table Rock Lake with light rain for part of the day. The bass were hungry and had a blast catching close to 100 bass!

Date of experience: June 2019
CaptRickLaPoint, Owner at Capt. Ricks Guide Service Table Rock Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thank you for your business. Glad they bit good for you! Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

My husband and two boys went with Captain Rick on Table Rock Lake and caught SEVENTY ONE bass and one catfish (catch and release)! He is very friendly and patient. After working with our youngest, and giving him some tips, he ended up catching the most fish. Last year we caught our limit of trout with him (we kept them) and this year bass. We will definitely have him guide for us in all our trips to Branson.

Date of experience: June 2019
CaptRickLaPoint, Owner at Capt. Ricks Guide Service Table Rock Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to next time we fish!

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

I found Captain Rick during a google search in the Spring of 2018. I emailed him and booked a trip for my Dad and son during the week we would be in Branson on a family vacation in July, 2018. My Dad and son had an amazing time and came back with so many stories. Captain Rick was amazing with my son who was 11 at the time and passed on a lot of his knowledge about fishing. My son would love to become a fishing guide someday and teach others how to fish and I know this is in part to Captain Rick. Captain Rick even filleted my son’s fish and we enjoyed fish for dinner. We had the opportunity to return to Branson in the summer of 2019 and I quickly reserved a day for my son and boyfriend to spend a day with Captain Rick. My boyfriend describes Captain Rick as knowledgeable, Down-to-Earth, laid back, caring, protective, encouraging, and very willing to pass on his knowledge for the sport of fishing all while making sure everyone has a great time. Captain Rick picked up and dropped off right at our resort, had great communication, captured some great pictures throughout the trip that he sends right to you at no additional cost, and was well worth the money. We wouldn’t think twice about reserving another trip with him.

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you guys again!

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We fished with Captain Rick last year on Table Rock Lake and caught a 40 fish in 4 hours! Captain Rick showed my son and young daughter how to fish for bass in deep water and what the expected bite would feel like. He showed them how to set the hook and how to get them to the boat without losing them. Captain Rick was very patient especially with my young daughter. She had a blast and even comment how tired she was of reeling in bass! She caught 19 fish that day even boating the largest bass!

We booked Captain Rick early in the year so we would have him for prime time morning fishing! My son and son-in-law went out this time for six hours.

This year we caught 39 fish on a variety of baits! We caught large mouth bass, white bass, rock bass, walleye and even a hand size bluegill!

Captain Rick put us on the fish and we caught fish after fish! Not an easy task considering the weather conditions and the high water level. He know where the fish are and wait they are biting on.

Our two trips with Captain Rick made a bunch of memories and a few fish stories!
I told Captain Rick we will see him again next year when we make our annual trip to Table Rock Lake.

If you are looking for a great experience with your family on a beautiful lake, call Captain Rick. He runs a first class operation and is very professional. And you will catch a bunch of fish!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to the next time I see your family!

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Captain Rick LaPoint provided my kids and I an outstanding fishing experience on Table Rock lake. The fish were biting that day and we caught over 20 Bass, Walleye, and Catfish. It was an exception experience for our family. Captain Rick has the equipment, technology, lake experience, and motivation to find the fish for you if they’re biting. He never failed to bait a hook or net one in, and he was outstanding with my 15 year old son, and twin 11 year old twin daughters. They’ll remember that trip for years to come. I highly recommend Captain Rick!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to the next time with your family.