“Excellent Food and Service”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sun City West, Arizona
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate here for the first time using a Living Social coupon and will definitely return. My husband had the Rigatoni and I had the Chicken Pesto but substituted whole wheat pasta which was penne. Both were excellent choices. We also had a glass each of the house Merlot which our waitress told us was Corbett Canyon - one of the best house wines I've ever had. We had never eaten at the location in Branson but will recommend this place to our friends. Looking forward to a pizza next time - they sounded great.

• Visited July 2013

Springfield, Missouri
“Ristorante Italiano”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Florentina's, is a popular restaurant in Branson, MO and now has a new location in Springfield. Conveniently located at the Battlefield Marketplace, Florentina's is a very nice place for tasty Italian fare. The atmosphere is comfortable, fresh and contemporary. Be sure to try their specialty dishes, like Rigatoni Florentina or Linguini Pesto. The Brick Oven baked pizzas are also very good. For larger groups, 8 or more, there is a private dining area that is comfortable and ideal for visiting with family and friends. We look forward to more tasty meals at Florentina's.

• Visited May 2013
Thayer, Missouri
“NOT A FAN OF THE RED SAUCE”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ok so Im well aware that Im not a huge fan of spaghetti sauce anyway but honestly I really was not a fan at this restaurant.. My husband on the other hand liked his spaghetti fine. My friend had the cannelloni and was not impressed either. Bread was great, oil and spices was great, tea was great and service was fantastic...To me the sauce is extremely strong.

• Visited March 2013
Rogersville, Missouri
“Best Italian food this side of Roma!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Florentina's in Springfield. We had eaten at the ristorante in Branson, but this dining experience was even better! We enjoyed a late lunch on a nice, spring day. The decor is quite attractive & our server, Zach, was very personable & efficient. We were served a wonderful loaf of bread w/a dipping sauce quite different than we've experienced in other Italian restaurants - balsamic vinegar along with parmesan cheese & a few herbs. The olive oil was added by our server tableside. The Rigatoni Florentina was scrumptious and bountiful, enough for dinner as well. My husband ordered Chicken Marsala. He said it was delicious ! It was served with pasta with a choice of alfredo or marinara sauce.

• Visited April 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Some unusual choices”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Springfield has a plethora of Italian restaurants these days, and that doesn't even include the fast food type. This one is near the top of our list after our recent visit. I decided to try it because they offer some dishes not normally found, including the one I tried, a vegetarian lasagna with sweet potatoes, among other things. My husband had a pasta dish which he enjoyed, and both of us had salads.
The first thing they bring you is bread (and they'll keep bringing it when you finish each small loaf) along with a dipping sauce that includes balsamic vinegar, olive oil and herbs. The sauce was different and I liked it, although not as well as just the plain olive oil, garlic and herb variation. Still, it was an enjoyable variation.
We came for a late lunch and were seated quickly. The atmosphere is contemporary and pleasant, the service was prompt, and the food enjoyable. We thought the price was appropriate for the food and experience. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2013