“No frills but great wings”
Review of Wing Stop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Stop
Ranked #239 of 686 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Springfield, Missouri
“No frills but great wings”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Ate dinner there for the first time recently with my son - we had the 10 wing combo with fries and 2 drinks. Even though this is mostly a self-service type of restaurant, I was delighted with the quality of the food. The employees were friendly and helpful -definitely plan on going back!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Robert W

Springfield, Missouri
“Ah-Mazing Wings!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I LOVE Wing Stop! We've been there numerous times and have always been impressed. They have the BEST Blue Cheese Dressing I've ever tasted. My favorite wings are the Garlic Parmesan and the Teriyaki. My husband's favorites are the Mild, Hot, and Honey BBQ - he also loves their fries. Their fries have a sweet taste. While wings are fairly expensive no matter where you go, I think that you get a good value for the price at Wing Stop. It's an order at the counter sort of place. You can call ahead to place your order, otherwise you will wait 15 to 20 minutes for them. You can also get carry out orders. They're open until 11p on weeknights - so that's really nice for us who end up eating late!

• Visited February 2013