“Family Fun, Ballpark Food, and the CARDINALS” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 78 things to do in Springfield
Springfield
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Family Fun, Ballpark Food, and the CARDINALS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We like to take in the Double A Cardinals games as much as we do the Major League game in St. Louis. There is nothing like the ballpark and you can get great seats and great deals without going all the way to St. Louis. We bought seat in Redbird Roost that are a little bit expensive but include unlimited food in this special seating area. The entrees change but it is always standard ballpark fare with a small salad bar that is always there and a modest dessert treat, usually a packaged cookie. The seats all have a great view of the game, and here is a personal word, try to get the table seats closest to home plate. The tables are more comfortable and closer to the food and still have a great view of the game.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“They have caught me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Take me out to the ball game has been our jingle here. We went for our anniversary and have been back three times since. I should say this but the Roost is the best buy at the Stadium for seats. The personnel. Are very friendly and they have handled the crowds very well. We have been there during two promotional I've always and the people were lined up in a mannerly way and the flow into tedium was great.
I will be ack in 2014 and hope to see you there

Holts Summit, Missouri
“Great Evening Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I've gone to several games during my stays in Springfield. The Cardinal schedule is the first thing I check when I know that work sends me to Springfield. Great games at a very reasonable price

Visited July 2013
Lebanon, Missouri, Usa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“family night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Beautiful stadium. Something going on between every inning. Ticket prices are good, but food and drink prices are high. Great family night out. My 6 yr old daughter loves it there. We try to go to at least 3 games a year. You never know who will be there playing. Its a rehab place for a lot of the St. Louis Cardinals with injuries. If you eat before going to game it can be a really inexpensive fun outing.

Spring Hill, Kansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Ball Games”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

A very fun time. The view of the players is wonderful and it is a very affordable night. Great time for families.

Visited July 2013