“Late night supper”

Neighborhood Pizza Cafe
Ranked #83 of 702 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Our crew was working a large local event and knew we wouldn't have time to grab supper. I called out and ordered a large meat lovers pizza which from my last experiences of eating there was awesome! That being said don't just stop there, Neighborhood has some of the best pizza in 417 land and they have dozens of options. Yes it's not your cheap $5 "pizza pizza" place but if that's what you expect for pizza then by all means stay with the cheaper places. Tons of toppings and well worth the price. Owners and staff are very friendly and fun. Great job Neighborhood we will continue to come back time and again!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza in town and do I even mention the casserole, it's great. Service is exceptional. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I was traveling with friends and we happened upon this wonderful place! It was very busy, but the employees had it all down to a fine art..from taking orders, making suggestions, and bringing out the food! They were very quick getting our food out, and their House Sweet French dressing was very tasty. I ordered an individual pizza which was fabulous! I also must mention how friendly the employees were. We felt like we were in a small town where everyone knew one another. I highly recommend this restaurant for families traveling or locals needing a quick, excellent lunch for a great price.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Was on a business trip and this was right up the road. It is a small little shop inside a strip mall. Most of their floor plan is taken up by the kitchen, which you can watch and is really cool. They get busy in a hurry, which is always the sign of a great restaurant in my books. They are very customer service geared. As soon as the line got long, they had someone come out and start taking orders for the line while another processed the cash register. The food was very fast and they bring it to your table. I ordered the neighborhood side salad and a personal size neighborhood pizza. Everything was so incredibly delicious. First off, they bring out a ketchup bottle full of the dressing you choose for your salad. I chose their house dressing, which is similar to a French dressing. Omg! Amazing! Then that was followed up by one of the best pizzas I have had in my life. Everything about it was perfect. The balance of sauce to toppings ratio, the crust. It was fantastic. I cannot wait to take my boyfriend because it is truly a place to share.

They really do live up to their name of neighborhood. I sat and people watched, they knew so many customers by names. I saw hugs, laughs, and smiles. It was rather contagious and wonderful. I really wished I lived closer.

1  Thank Okieamber
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Incredible food. I've been there many times and I keep trying something different. All items are really good. My most favorite is the four meat pizza on the traditional
(Hand tossed thick) crust! You won't be disappointed.