“Best Indian restaurant in Springfield”
Review of Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal
Ranked #17 of 794 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Everything we have ever ordered has been superb! My personal favorites are Chicken Korma & Butter Chicken, the flavors are excellent! It’s a family owned restaurant with great service.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Dawn5572

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

First visit here and I don’t claim to be that familiar with this cuisine. Their selection is extensive and they ask the level of spice you prefer which is nice for those that don’t favor the hot stuff. Everyone liked all the varied dishes we ordered which we shared family style. The service was good and the staff helpful as we made our selections. My son has had their buffet and says it’s quite good also. If looking for something different it’s well worth a try.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JeffreyD840
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had a lot of Indian food in my life, and I loved this experience! The food was fresh, there was a great selection, and everything tasted wonderful.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank nyguy73
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Super tasty dishes with top notch paneer, good chai, and rotis/naan serving piping hot. One dish per person should allow leftovers unless you stuff yourself silly, in which case, no leftovers for you!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Kerry M
Reviewed January 8, 2018

So much good stuff on the menu...be careful not to over do. I had the fish masala with a side of regular nan and some raita. Hubby had lamb vindaloo curry (spicey). He was sorry for that. He really likes spicey stuff and this almost did him in! We shared a paneer pakora appetizer. I had never tried that before!

Date of visit: December 2017