“Solid dining without the show.”

Hibachi Steak & Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 695 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you don't need the flaming onion volcano or the knife show of a typical hibachi restaurant then this is an awesome place. The hibachi meals are good and we can't wait to try their sushi.

There are newer reviews for Hibachi Steak & Sushi Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I love the variety of the menu and the service. We enjoyed our experience and plan on coming back soon. They were busy and we still got very good service. I wish I had room to eat more.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family loves this place. The food is delicious and much quicker than going to a Japanese place where they actually cook in front of you. We don't leave smelling like oil. They are very friendly and kid friendly. W love it!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have eaten here 3 or more times and always are pleased with the assortment and freshness of the food. My biggest disappointment is always that I wasn't able to sample as many of the items as I would have liked to. The food has always been delicious.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food was great and our waitress was the best!!The dressing on the salad is very good and the steak was cooked just right.