“Skinny on the crust, fat on the toppings!”
Review of Cravin' Pizza - CLOSED

Cravin' Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Skinny on the crust, fat on the toppings! This pizza was so great! It was my 2nd time there, and I was not disappointed. I ordered the Caprese salad with fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella as a appetizer and the Owners Deluxe (?) pizza with green, black, and kalamata olives as well as a huge pile of other toppings including tomatoes, onions, Canadian bacon, sausage,green peppers, and maybe more! Both the salad and pizza were great! The wine list is also impressive for a pizza joint, I had a bottle of the Gnarly Head Authentic Red wine that was from Lodi, CA. This pizza is worth a try! I'm all about the toppings!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We tried Cravin' Pizza for the first time about 2 years ago and it was really good...but every time since we've been disappointed so we won't go back, unless we only want a salad. We've always been pleased with the quality of their salad. But the pizza is short on toppings and the last few times it's been burnt.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Unfortunately, they are a little mixed up. Service and the view when you walk in the door sets the mood for the rest of the dining experience. Food ok.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Pizza cold. Skimped on ingredients. Over priced. Used to be my favorite. Third visit in a row that was not good. Won't be back.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have been going to PaterNosters Cravens Pizza for many years. The quality of the pizza has declined to the point where my family has decided that we will not go to eat there again. Our last visit we had a "Mike Jones Hamburger pizza". All dough, very dry, very little fixings. One small piece of meat per slice, one tiny slice of pickle per slice and one small slice of bacon per slice. Funny how you want to remember the great pizza we had there years ago. After our first bite of cold pizza we remembered why we said we wouldn't return the last time! Awful pizza. what a let down. At least none of us went home sick to our stomach. Which is what happened the time before. My meal to feed our family of four was $58. What a joke. There are better option in Springfield. I am a loyal fan of home owned establishments, unfortunately I can no longer recommend this one. Some of my friends like to eat the Peruvian food served in back. So I am just reviewing pizza today.