“Not what it used to be”

Cravin' Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Pizza cold. Skimped on ingredients. Over priced. Used to be my favorite. Third visit in a row that was not good. Won't be back.

Visited November 2012

“Pizza not what it used to be.....”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have been going to PaterNosters Cravens Pizza for many years. The quality of the pizza has declined to the point where my family has decided that we will not go to eat there again. Our last visit we had a "Mike Jones Hamburger pizza". All dough, very dry, very little fixings. One small piece of meat per slice, one tiny slice of pickle per slice and one small slice of bacon per slice. Funny how you want to remember the great pizza we had there years ago. After our first bite of cold pizza we remembered why we said we wouldn't return the last time! Awful pizza. what a let down. At least none of us went home sick to our stomach. Which is what happened the time before. My meal to feed our family of four was $58. What a joke. There are better option in Springfield. I am a loyal fan of home owned establishments, unfortunately I can no longer recommend this one. Some of my friends like to eat the Peruvian food served in back. So I am just reviewing pizza today.

• Visited November 2012