“Great Service, Great Food”

Mangia A Nonna's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #72 of 693 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Front Desk agent at the Best Western Springfield Airport Inn recommended this restaurant and he was spot on! The restaurant is local, and cozy. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I don't remember our server's name... she was a pretty girl, brown hair, college student maybe? I'm describing her because she deserves the credit since she made the great food even better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Mangia A Nonna's Italian Kitchen

Reviewed April 8, 2014

On a recent business trip to Springfield my colleague and I visited Nonna's Cafe for dinner. The service was friendly and the food was good just not special. Perhaps my expectations of Italian cuisine in the US is too high to give Nonna's a better review.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We came there on Sunday at 5:30pm and the restaurant was a basic ghost town. By the time we were done we were the last ones there. The service was not every good and the meal was over price as well. Added on the salad to my meal for $4.00 and all I got was a small plate of lettuce with caesar dressing and 2 croutons no cheese nothing. Our food took a very long time to come out being the only ones there at the time. The food still tasted good but the service was not good and slow all around. This used to be the place to be on the weekend. Now its just empty...not a good sign.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last minute and the food was amazing!!! We got there around 5:30 & had no problem getting a table. Thirty minutes later the place was packed! The only downside was that our table was the first booth inside the door so every time the door opened we caught a freezing cold draft, so if they seat you there I would ask to move. Outside if the the food was great, our server was friendly & he got our confusing order correct. They also had a gentleman quietly playing an acoustic guitar that really added to the ambiance! We will definitely come back next time we are in town!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is one of my favorites. I go to Nonna's every year on my birthday, and I have a great experience every time.
What I suggest: Linguini with pesto