“the good, the bad and the smokey” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center

Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My company recently had a training weekend at the Oasis Convention Ctr. in Springfield, MO. The meeting rooms that we had were very nice and the staff very accomidating. I stayed at the hotel during the training and found the whole facility to be great. I did not realize how nice this place was. The restaurant was quite good and a the bar a treat. I was thinking of looking into the Ramada Rewards Program.

Room Tip: Of the rooms I saw, all were nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear David,
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Plaza Hotel & Oasis Convention Center. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am glad that you found our meeting room accommodations nice and comfortable. We are very proud of our newly remodeled and expanded convention center. I was also happy that you were able to visit our restaurant, Fire & Ice and glad that you found our Ice Bar a neat experience.

Regarding our rewards program, we would be honored for you to join our Wyndham Rewards Program. There are so many wonderful benefits to this program and I would be happy to send you information regarding how you can enroll or feel free to visit www.wyndhamrewards.com.

I hope that anytime you are visiting Springfield, you will choose the Ramada Oasis as your preferred hotel!!!

Best regards;
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Oasis for a Veteran's convention April 13th. The grounds are beautiful. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was outstanding! I didn't hear one negative thing from any in our group.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Allen,
It was such a pleasure hosting your group here at the Ramada Plaza Hotel & Oasis Convention Center. We are already looking forward to next time!

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff as I know it will bring a smile to their faces.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I very much appreciate you sharing your experience with our future guests.

See you in June!

Hannibal, Missouri, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend at the end of March and had a very nice stay. The front desk people were super nice and helpful upon check in. The first room we were assigned, sadly, had the overwhelming smell of smoke. My husband went back to the desk and our room was promptly changed and it had no odor and was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. My only critique would be that they need new sheets. Mine were see through. I also thought it was kind of silly to be charge $10 for a roll away but I appreciate the fact that it's offered. The ballroom was really nice and our event was enjoyed by our family. The restrooms were plentyful and were always clean. Breakfast was very nice as well. The food was good and there was an abundance of choices. The lady working was very nice. The only suggestion I would make would be for them to replace the juice machine as it's hard to operate. My kids loved the pool. We always felt safe. Great place I will definitely come back to next year if our event is held here. Great job Ramada and super great job on the remodel. The modern design is great and they achieved the look they were going for. :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Ramada Plaza Hotel & Oasis Convention Center with TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate all of your kind comments and suggestions. After reading your review, I personally checked on the juice machine in our complimentary breakfast buffet area and noticed that it is a bit difficult to operate. We will definitely be looking into other options.

I do apologize for the smell of smoke being in your room. We are 100% smoke free however sometimes a guest will smoke on our guestroom patios and the odor slips in the room. I was glad to see that our front desk immediately moved you to another room.

The biggest compliment a hotel can get is for a guest to say they will stay again in the future. I was excited to read that you and your family will be staying with us when coming back to Springfield!!!

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.