Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #13 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Raymore
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I enjoy coming here, I have an remote office in Springfield so I travel here from Kansas City about every other week and stay for 1-2 days each time. I always receive friendly help from staff on booking my stay. The Fire & Ice resturaunt is top notch for both service and food and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Vincent,
It is such a compliment that you have selected the Ramada Oasis as your preferred hotel in Springfield. We very much appreciate you and all the kind comments you shared with our future guests!!!

I am so glad that you find our staff to be friendly and professional. They very much look forward to your visits! I am also happy that you continue to enjoy Fire & Ice and I will definitely share your wonderful comments with the staff.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Belvidere, Illinois
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Words cannot describe how much I love this hotel. It's my absolute favorite, and I always try to convince my family to go here for vacations.

The room was clean and comfortable, the "view" from the sliding door was of the pool, which was decorated nicely with palm trees and a stone path. Our room placement was convenient because I could just walk over to the pool and to breakfast.

The beds were extremely comfortable, I was out like a light! The complimentary breakfast was delicious too! There was a wide variety of food, and I tried the eggs, sausages, and biscuits with gravy. A good choice c:

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Emily,
Thank you so much for the AWESOME review you shared on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Plaza Hotel & Oasis Convention Center in Springfield, MO. I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!!!

I was glad to see that you enjoyed our tropical inspired atrium with salt water pool. That area is also my favorite!!! I'm also happy that you found our beds to be comfortable and that you had an excellent night of rest!

We hope that you will stay with us every time you visit Springfield!

Best regards,
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place reminds me of a mid-century motor inn, redone and ramped up. All rooms are indoors but outside it has that motor inn feel. The room furishings are chic, modern with nod to a by-gone era. Kohler faucets with raised sinks, mid century modern furniture and rich, classic tiling. My room was by the indoor pool, fresh plants and a seating area outside my room didn't feel like I was inside at all. Rooms are equipt with all the amenities - microwave, fridge, flat screen tv, and safe. Parking was plentiful. The restaurant food was excellent. Yes, there are some expensive choices but there are also reasonably priced sandwiches, pasta, and appetizers.
The hot breakfast was good, a lot of choices, but nothing spectacular.
Check in was easy, staff was friendly.
Room by the pool was a little noisy but by 10:00 all was quiet.

Room Tip: The rooms around the pool are large, walk right out to the patio and pool area. Would be great for a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Tamara,
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at the Ramada Oasis Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.

I also appreciate you taking the time to describe our hotel and very much loved your "retro chic" description. I will definitely be using that description in the future.

I noticed that you were able to have dinner in our restaurant, Fire & Ice and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I will share your wonderful comments with our culinary team as I know it will make them very happy.

Thank you again for your awesome review! I hope that anytime you travel to Springfield, the Ramada Oasis will be your preferred hotel!!!

Hope to see you soon!
Best regards,
Missy Handyside
Travelers also viewed these Springfield hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Coach House
Best Western Plus Coach House
#12 of 49 in Springfield
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven

Been to Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 2546 N Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803-4738 (Formerly Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center)
Location: United States > Missouri > Springfield
#10 Romantic Hotel in Springfield
#11 Business Hotel in Springfield
#15 Family Hotel in Springfield
Hotel Class:3 star — Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
The Oasis Hotel & Convention Center is conveniently located at I-44 and N. Glenstone in Springfield, MO. With 173 tropically inspired guestrooms, guests can enjoy double queen or king rooms, poolside rooms, private courtyard rooms or one of our lavish executive or Paradise suites. Our guestrooms feature in-room refrigerator, microwave, complimentary wireless internet, 43" LCD Flat Panel TV, Coffee Makers, and much more. The Oasis Hotel offers an indoor saltwater pool and hot tub nestled in a gorgeous tropical inspired atrium. Other amenities include an outdoor heated saltwater pool, business center, fitness center, complimentary airport shuttle service and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. The Oasis Hotel is also home to one of Springfield's favorite restaurants, Fire & Ice, featuring the area's only ice bar and a delicious menu with a variety of dry aged steaks and seafood specialties. For groups and events, our beautiful state of the art convention center offers over 30,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, a creative culinary team, and state of the art audio visual. We look forward to having you as our guest soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Oasis Hotel Springfield