Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Norfolk, Nebraska, United States
“Could not ask for more”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We recently stayed four nights at the Ramada Oasis and were pleased beyond measure. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food was good, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Thank you for making our vacation a great one!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Janet & Gerry,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. I am so glad that you found your visit comfortable and enjoyable!!!

I also appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff. We take great pride in providing each of our guests excellent guest service and I'm so happy that you noticed.

I hope that anytime you are visiting Springfield, you will make the Ramada Oasis your preferred hotel!

Again, thank you so much!

Missy Handyside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed February 7, 2013

When we walked into our room I thought we must be in the Bahamas! Directly outside of the sliding glass doors was a tropical oasis! The palms, and the greenery, 2 chairs and a little table. We had a walkout room to the pool area. The pool/hot tub area was very nice. Hot breakfast was great, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, Biscuits & gravy, muffins, etc etc!
We will definitely choose this hotel for a quick getaway (we are from the KC area) again!

Room Tip: Room # 403 or 405 have great tropical views! A walkout to the pool was worth the extra $10
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear "SassyKC",
Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center in Springfield, MO. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!!!

I was very happy to read that you felt like you were somewhere tropical during your stay. We designed the hotel with the tropics in mind and love that we can give our guests a "resort like" atmosphere with our tropical inspired atrium featuring a variety of live plants and two banana trees, our indoor and outdoor saltwater pools and our courtyard guestrooms.

I also appreciate your comments regarding our complimentary hot breakfast and will share them with our culinary team.

The biggest compliment a hotel can have is a returned guest and I was so happy to read that you will definitely be staying with us again in the future. We look forward to your next visit!!!

Again, thank you so much for your awesome review.

Jefferson City
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The rate for the conference was very reasonable. When I reserved directly with the hotel, it was for a N/S King, however when I arrived I was put into a double. They offered to shift other guests around so that I could have a king, but I declined not wanting to have other guests moved on my account. The room turned out good after all. It had a sliding glass door to a small porch facing the pool. Very nice for early morning/late afternoon relaxing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Tom,
It was a pleasure having you and your group stay with us last week. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. I am sorry that you did not receive the room type you had requested but I'm very glad our staff moved you to a poolside room so that you could enjoy the view.

I also want to thank you for being so very considerate of our other guests by not asking other reservations to be moved. That was so nice of you and I know that our other guests would very much appreciate your act of kindness.

I hope that the Ramada Oasis Hotel will be your preferred hotel anytime you visit Springfield. Looking forward to you being our guest again!!!

Missy Handyside
Travelers also viewed these Springfield hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO
Best Western Plus Coach House
Best Western Plus Coach House
#11 of 49 in Springfield

Been to Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 2546 N Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803-4738 (Formerly Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center)
Location: United States > Missouri > Springfield
#10 Romantic Hotel in Springfield
#11 Business Hotel in Springfield
#15 Family Hotel in Springfield
Hotel Class:3 star — Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
The Oasis Hotel & Convention Center is conveniently located at I-44 and N. Glenstone in Springfield, MO. With 173 tropically inspired guestrooms, guests can enjoy double queen or king rooms, poolside rooms, private courtyard rooms or one of our lavish executive or Paradise suites. Our guestrooms feature in-room refrigerator, microwave, complimentary wireless internet, 43" LCD Flat Panel TV, Coffee Makers, and much more. The Oasis Hotel offers an indoor saltwater pool and hot tub nestled in a gorgeous tropical inspired atrium. Other amenities include an outdoor heated saltwater pool, business center, fitness center, complimentary airport shuttle service and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. The Oasis Hotel is also home to one of Springfield's favorite restaurants, Fire & Ice, featuring the area's only ice bar and a delicious menu with a variety of dry aged steaks and seafood specialties. For groups and events, our beautiful state of the art convention center offers over 30,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, a creative culinary team, and state of the art audio visual. We look forward to having you as our guest soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Oasis Hotel Springfield