Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had a Tyler Perry night/game night. We brought DVD's and a DVD player. They staff got together and found an extension cord so we could complete our night. There was a teenage birthday party across the hall and we thought it funny that we never heard one another laughing drinking and enjoying ourselves. it was truly a vacation for us all.
I will be getting a room by the pool next time after speaking with the front desk and other guest. I love it. When they complete renovation of the suite I will stay again. Everyone was sooooooo friendly and always had a smile. Thank you staff for everything.

Room Tip: This was a 2 story suite with a jacuzzi and the largest bathroom around. 2 bath unit. Spiral stairca...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Recent Guest!
Thank you so much for the awesome review of your "Family Fun Night" adventure at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. Reading your comments put a huge smile on my face as I can just imagine how much fun you and your family had during your stay.

I also appreciate your kind comments about our staff. It is our #1 priority to provide each of our guests with excellent guest service and I'm so glad that we met that goal with you and your family.

We are currently remodeling our suites and once completed they will be absolutely gorgeous with vibrant colors, cool furnishings and a few additional surprises. We hope that you will stay with us again and have the opportunity to enjoy our new suites.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The staff at the Ramada Oasis were very helpful! When it rained in our second floor room, we were immediately given another one on the first floor as well as extra complementary drink tickets at the bar. The exterior of the hotel seems a bit dated, but the inside is okay. We thought it would be nicer for what we paid for it, though. The pool area is amazing though! I loved all the plants and the fountains in the pool area. There are pool area rooms that you can walk out into the pool area from, but the huge plants offer privacy to those rooms. The beds were soft and very comfortable. I would probably stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a first floor room. Huge patios with plants and flowers all over make a romantic breakfast.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Kelsey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I'm very glad that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.

I was happy to read your comments regarding our tropical inspired atrium and pools. These areas are my most favorite as well.

I hope that you will consider the Ramada Oasis your preferred hotel anytime you travel to Springfield as we would love to have you as our guest again!!!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We're booked here for a four day/ four night training. The evening desk clerk needs a new job - he seems annoyed to have to help a guest. Many of my co-workers complained of dirty rooms. Temperature control is an issue, as is noise while in the training. Fitness center is in need of service. On the plus side breakfast is good, showers are hot and the decor reminds me of old- time Miami. Kudos to the maintenance men who are the best part of this hotel experience. I hope to have a better report by the end of this stay. Please know that my service rating does not include the maintenance staff or the staff who tends the breakfast.

Dear Nena,
Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience here at the Ramada Oasis. I am so sorry that you did not find your stay completely enjoyable. It is our goal to have each and every guest experience a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and I'm disappointed that you did not.

I can assure you that we take your comments very serious and have addressed the issues that you had during your stay. I hope that you will consider being our guest again in the future so that we can demonstrate our normal high standard of service to you.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Best regards,

A Wyndham traveler
COLORADO SPRINGS
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I attended a conference at this hotel November, 14-16. Not only is this hotel clean and neat, the food is good and the location is excellent. This hotel had easy access to the convention ceter from your room, and the breakfast was as good as they get, with just about anything you would want in a hotel breakfast, including bacon.

In many hotels it is a long walk to the convention center from your room, but this hotel it is just a short indoor walk. The room was more spacious than most hotels and the best part is that there is a door to separate the shower and toilet from the wash basin/dressing area. For people sharing a room this is extra nice. Also, there is enough room in the shower to dry off. The room was clean and comfortable.
Charles Juedemann,
Union, Missouri

Room Tip: There is a warehouse at one end, try to avoid that area as trucks may come in durning the night.

Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you gave us here at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. I was very happy to read that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.

I appreciate your comments regarding our convention center. We recently attached the convention center to the hotel to better accommodate our convention guests and I'm so glad you noticed!

We hope that you will consider the Ramada Oasis your preferred hotel any time you are visiting Springfield!

Thanks again for the awesome comments you shared!!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012