“VISIT MY MSU HOCKEY PLAYER SON” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
SAINT LOUIS
“VISIT MY MSU HOCKEY PLAYER SON”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been staying at the Oasis over the past 7 years - to visit my 1 grad and 1 current MSU student - the staff has always been pleasant and helpful and the hotel always clean. My one complaint, and I say this on every survey is the PILLOWS ARE ABSOLUTLEY HORRIBLE - GO BACK TO FULL SIZE PILLOWS - I have those little "squares" you use for pillows!!! I love the new ihome docking stations :-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Diane,
Thank you for the great review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your stays at the Ramada Oasis. I'm so glad that we are your preferred hotel when visiting your children in Springfield. I am happy to let you know that we are currently replacing all of our guestroom pillows. I am also glad that you enjoyed our new IPhone/IPAD/IPOD docking stations.

Please look me up during your next visit as I would love the opportunity to meet you!!!

Missy Handyside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Leawood
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our Oct. 2rd was great but Oct. 5th stay was a horrible. We went to sleep around midnight after taking sleeping medicine. After falling asleep we were awaken by loud knocking our door. We thought the hotel was on fire. After approx. 10 knocks I said what to you want and she said room service and I said she must have wrong room. We were up the balance of the night due to the fact that we are seniors and could not take more medicine to sleep. When told the front desk about this their answer was that the guest gave them the wrong room number so therefore it was not their fault. One thing for sure it was not our fault. I believe that the answer should have been what could we do make it up to you. No charge should have been done in my opinion..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Dear Irwin,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disturbances you incurred during your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis. Unfortunately our restaurant was given the wrong room number for a room service call and again I apologize.

Our #1 priority at the Ramada Oasis is to provide each of our guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I was glad to read your review and find that other than the unfortunate wake up knock on the door, your stay was pleasant.

I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future as we would love to have the opportunity to make your stay absolutely perfect!!!

POPLAR BLUFF
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the facility and level of service. I think setting minimum number of characters for this review was not the best "practice" for you. I did not want to take additional time. Let's see have I typed a hundred characters

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Ramada Oasis with our future guests. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments regarding the service you received.

We look forward to being your preferred hotel in Springfield!!

Hope to see you soon!
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just brought a group of ladies to stay here and we all loved it. The rooms were modern and I in particular had a floor level room which opened up to the atrium. It felt like I was in the tropics with the giant palm trees. The hotel is cozy in comparison to others and the staff very well trained in customer service. I was escorted to my room by a passing employee even after getting a map from the front desk. The hotel has a cool retro feel to it. I didn't have time to enjoy the pool and hot tub but it was beautiful. My group is begging me to take them back to that hotel next year!!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the floor level atrium room. The stone paths were charming and fun.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Brook,

Thank you for the awesome review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I was very happy to read that you and your group enjoyed your visit with us.

I appreciate your comments regarding the service you received as well as the compliments of our indoor tropical inspired atrium, breakfast and guestrooms. I will definitely share your review with our entire staff.

It made me smile when I read that your group is already asking you to bring them back, I certainly hope you do!!!! Please just let us know when to expect you.

Looking forward to you being our guest again soon.

Chesterfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Hotel has easy access to I-44 and is located on a main street in Sprinfield. Since hotel is not too close to the interstate, highway noise is not an issue.
Hotel has a beautiful atrium area with a pool and hot tub. Very good complimentary breakfast is served in the atrium. Hotel layout reminds me of a maize, because how it is has a number of spread out seperate wings. Can be confusing at first to navigate around.
Free Wi-Fi in rooms was a plus.
Our room was good sized with good bedding and a large screen TV along with a refrigerator and microwave. Hotel staff was friendly.
Friends of ours did have an issue with the hotel which was eventually resolved. They requested that there be a refrigerator in their room when they made their reservation. It took the hotel several hours to have a refrigerator moved to their room.
I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Bob,

Thank you for the great review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit and would stay with us again in the future.

I am glad that you loved the tropical inspired indoor pool area, it’s my personal favorite area of the hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding the service you received and will share them with my entire staff as I’m sure it will bring a smile to their faces.

We look forward to your next visit!!!

LEES SUMMIT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was given and room in the back of the hotel that was very confusing to get to. I under stand that the hotel is non smoking and room that I was given reaked of cigarette smoke, I called the front desk and they got me another room. It was a just a hassle at the end of a 3 hour car trip to springfield.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Patrick,
First, thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel in Springfield. I apologize that your stay with us was less than perfect.

We are a non-smoking hotel and it is disappointing that your guestroom smelled of smoke. Sometimes guests will smoke on our guestroom patios without shutting the door and the smoke with sneak into the room leaving a smoke smell behind. We usually catch this and treat the room prior to the next guest checking in but unfortuantely we must have missed this prior to your stay and I am so very sorry.

Looking forward to having you as our guest again in the future.