Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
PRYOR
“Hotel stay”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hotel environment was great. Only negative was bed and bedding. Spa and pool environment excellent. Enjoyed amenities. Pleasant staff and service

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Marsha,
Thank you for the awesome review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel in Springfield, MO. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us!!!!

I am sorry that you did not find our bedding to be comfortable. I would love to hear more from you regarding this so that we can take measures to correct any problems you may have found.

I do hope that when travelling back to Springfield, we will be your hotel of choice!!! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Missy Handyside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
LEES SUMMIT
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We loved every thing except that the hot tub only had half of its jets working and was too hot. Will recommend this convention center to MK in the future. It was convenent friendly and clean. We all really liked it very much.

Dear Brenda,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU for the wonderful review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center in Springfield, MO. We absolutely LOVED hosting your group!!!!!

I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff regarding the hot tub so that we can fix it right away. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

We hope to see you and many other Mary Kay Representatives again in the future.

Thanks again!!!
KANSAS CITY
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Room was on the back far away from the desk. Thought I'd gone the wrong way when we passed the atrium. Simple give away chart at the desk would be helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mark,
I appreciate the review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel in Springfield, MO. We thank you for being our guest!!!!

I apologize that your room was a bit hard to find and you are correct, the Front Desk should have given you our property layout map and better directions to your room. I have shared your comments with our Front Desk to ensure in the future they better serve our guests with directions.

I hope that you will stay with us again when travelling to Springfield!!!!

SAINT LOUIS
Reviewed September 30, 2012

nice except for doors slamming in hallway. is there a way to have doors shut softer? got a free drink from the bar and took it to room. bartender nice guy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Victoria,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel in Springfield, MO. I'm very glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I do understand that doors shutting can be be a nuisance when you are working or trying to relax while in a hotel room and I have asked my maintenance staff to look at ways to "quiet" the doors down.

I will pass your review on to Fire & Ice as I'm sure they will appreicate your kind comments as well. Hope to have you as our guest again soon.

ZIONSVILLE
Reviewed September 29, 2012

One of my colleagues awoke to a steady stream of dripping water from the ceiling at 4:30 am before a full day of meetings with a very very important client. The Hotel was able to move him to a new room (even though they were "sold out") and was told they were having problems in that area of the hotel...

Needless to say we checked out a day early. This was a horrible experience and not once were we ever even offered any type of compensation for this major inconvenience.

We travel a lot for business and I can say for certain that this will be the last time we EVER stay at a Ramada. I also work for a very large social media firm and will be sure to let others know about this experience. Ramada has a chance to turn me into an advocate or an opponent based on there customer service response to this review...I guess we will see how they choose to address this problem.

1 Thank Jim H
Dear Jim,
I was extremely disappointed to see your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. I am so sorry that you and your colleague found your stay with us anything less than wonderful. Unfortunately due to the lare amount of rain we received the evening of your stay we did experience a few leaks, however the problem has been fixed and we appreciate guests such as yourself for letting us know.

We strive to ensure each of our guests experience a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us and I am so sorry that you did not. I would like to invite you to please stay with us again in the future so that we can provide you with our normal high standard of guest service and accommodations. Please contact me directly when travelling back to Springfield and I will be so happy to take care of your reservation and hopefully get the opportunity to say hello to you in person.

Although your stay with us was not as successful as I wish it had been, I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest in the near future.

Blue Springs, Missouri
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have stayed here a number of times - and we have always enjoyed and appreciated our stay. We come here each year with a group of alumni from MSU.
The hotel staff- and restaurant staff are probably the nicest and most accomodating group we have ever encountered in our travels. The rooms are great/very clean(very important). The food in the restaurant was fantastic! We try something different each time -the food presentation is very nice, and we have never been disappointed.
Love the Decor of the entire place - very inviting!!
We always recommend this Ramada Oasis to our friends and family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Cecelia,
Thank you so much for the awesome review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We absolutely LOVE your group and look forward to your visit each year!!!! I will definitely share your comments with our entire stay as I know they will very much appreciate them!

We look forward to seeing you again next year!

GO BEARS!!!!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My family was traveling cross country and we found this hotel on tripadvisor. What a gem! Totally remodeled 60's style motel, but a hotel. Clean, comfy, modern yet retro, one of the coolest atriums with pool and hot tub I have ever seen. I travel almost monthly and this was a great experience. My wife and I AND kids 3 and 5 loved it. Don't get me started on the breakfast. It was awesome. Truly one of the best overall travel hotels I have been at in years. Bravo to the owners and management for their customer service and imagination for how this place was remodeled. Would definitely stay again. Great and fair price as well.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Recent Guest,
I love, love, LOVE your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us! I was so happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!!!! I'm glad that you loved our breakfast, we often hear that it's so much more than our guests expect for a free breakfast.

I appreciate the compliments regarding our decor and will certainly pass them along to our owner. As you could probably see, our hotel is inspired by his love for the tropics and that is why we have more of a "resort like" atmosphere.

I was excited to see that when traveling to or through Springfield, we will be your hotel of choice. I hope that time comes soon!!!

Again, thank you so much!!!!