“Once again, another great stay! (December 2, 2011)”

Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #11 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We a frequent guests at the Ramada Oasis Hotel and Convention Center in Springfield, Missouri due to traveling for karate tournaments. Our kids love the indoor pool and we like the poolside rooms. The service is always great and the breakfast buffet is tasty with a good selection of items. The convention center is a nice facility also. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: If you want convenient indoor pool access, request a poolside room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MomOf3fromKS
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy to read that you are a frequent guest and that you always enjoy your stays with us. I look forward to the opportunity to meet you during the next tournament you attend. Thanks again, I very much appreciate your kind words.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed here one night passing through town via a Priceline bid. I got a great price, and was please overall with the hotel. Honestly not one thing to complian about.

The location is perfect, right off I-44 and easy to find. Parking was free and plentiful.

Although it looks like an old motel, the lobby appears to be brand-new and has a very modern vibe to it. The rooms are also fairly newer looking, with flatscreen TVs and overall everything was in good working order.

I liked the balconies (let in fresh air) and found the rooms to be a large size with everything you would need. The free wifi was easy to access and had a very strong signal.

Overall, given the great price I got, this was a decent stay and I would recommend this hotel in the Springfield area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will be our guest again in the future. I was also glad to see that you enjoyed our patio rooms. We recently added them and I am so excited and flattered with the response we have received from guests such as yourself. Again, thank you so much for your kind words. Hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed in November 2011 for a college soccer tournament. The hotel was clean. The pool indoor/outdoor very clean. The breakfast was outstanding. There was a variety of items offered. Something for everyone!! The dining area was relaxing. Also had happy hour! Staff was friendly and prompt.
Thanks for a fun/relaxing weekend at the Oasis. We would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Theresa,
Thank you so much for the review on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during the MVC Soccer Tournament in November. It was our pleasure hosting the teams, fans and parents during it. I hope that you will stay with us again anytime you are visiting Springfield. We always offer a special college rate, so please just let me know when you are returning and I will be happy to assist you with your reservation. Thanks again for your kind comments!!!
Best regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Just came back from another wonderful trip to the Ramada Oasis. This is our second stay at this great hotel and will definitely not be our last. It's quiet and clean and truly a relaxing place to stay. The indoor tropical atrium area with the fountains is such a pleasant place to enjoy your morning coffee and buffet breakfast. The staff are always so helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next trip to the Branson area. Close to the action but far away from all the traffic backups. We went to Silver Dollar City to see the lights and came back to the Ramada only to find a beautiful Christmas light display! I guess we could have saved a few bucks! Ha! Ha! At any rate, don't miss this great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield. I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit! I will certainly pass on your comments to the entire staff. I was glad to read that you liked our Christmas lights I to love them! We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again during your next visit to the area. I always enjoy meeting our guests, so please look me up!

Reviewed November 27, 2011

The Ramada Oasis was a surprise! Even though the address is on Glenstone, the hotel is far back from the road and you do not hear the busy road noise. At first glance, the outside of the hotel may look dated, however, look a closer and you will see that everything is modern and well maintained and is updated on both the inside and outside. The atrium and pool area are an “oasis” with all the trees and plantings. The hot breakfast was plentiful, even if you were eating late. The rooms are updated with flat screen TV’s, refrigerators and a microwave, in addition to having two sinks. The staff takes the time to promptly address our concerns (someone was smoking in a non-smoking area). This is truly a hidden “Oasis.”

Room Tip: The second floor rooms have a nice little balcony to sit out on and view the atrium.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here several times and are upset when we cant get a room and have to settle for another hotel. We have been very pleased with the whole property and since we have a student at MSU we have been there enough to use most of the facilities on the property and have not been disappointed in any of the amenities. A great place, at a more than fair price. Check it out.

Room Tip: If you have kids and want to use the indoor pool, get a room that opens onto the pool area. In most...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Mark,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you placed on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read that you always enjoy your stay with us. I hope that you will continue to make the Ramada Oasis Hotel your choice when visiting your child at MSU. Please look me up the next time you are here, I would love the opportunity to meet you all. Thanks again. We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

The Oasis is just as it claims. It is like an oasis in the desert. In this case an oasis for those traveling through or doing business or pleasure in the city of Springfield. The indoor pool and dining area are relaxing. The fountains and tropical foliage are outstanding. The sunlight provides an enjoyable experience. Our room was right off the courtyard and had a patio with chairs and a table.The sliding glass door kept the noise down so much that we were unable to hear the fountains and the chatting from inside our room. The hot breakfast always was HOT and the servers were always accommodating.Believe it or not they never ran out of chocolate milk...or coffee. We appreciated the newer mattresses which were still firm.The extra sink within the room(outside of the bathroom) was handy for our teenage daughter to get ready while someone was still in the shower. We will definitely be staying at the Ramada Oasis again. It is so close to good food and Walmart and even the Bass Pro Shop. The motels restaurant is very good too.

Room Tip: Call the front desk and they will assure the best rooms. Even the first floor is quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Hi Donna,
WOW! Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I very much appreciate all the kind words you shared with TripAdvisor. It was nice to see how much you enjoyed our hotel amenities and our breakfast buffet. I hope that you will stay with us again when visiting Springfield! Please look me up as I always enjoy meeting our guests. Thank you again!