Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #13 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Arkansas
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Was pleasantly surprised with this property. Good free breakfast, awesome indoor pool area with hot tub. Friendly staff, clean room.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, April 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center in Springfield, MO. I am so happy that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. Our motto at the Ramada Oasis is "to give our guests more than they expect" and I am so glad that you found that we lived up to our motto. I hope that you will stay with us again when visiting Springfield.
Missy Handyside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Took the family there for a "stacation" The hotel was great. Rooms were nice with fridge and microwave in the room. The pools were awsome with the palm trees and banana plants everywhere. felt like we were in a tropical paradise. The bedding was so nice and loved he staff. We were impressed with the free breakfast! Not just fruit and muffins like most places. They have eggs, bacon, biscuits, hashbrowns, waffles and more. The family loved it. We will be back soon!

Room Tip: Poolside rooms have palmtrees outside your balcony
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center in Springfield, Missouri. Our goal is to ensure that each and every guest experiences a comfortable and enjoyable stay and I'm so glad that we did that for you. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Springfield, Missouri.
Pella, Iowa
Reviewed March 20, 2011

My family stayed at this hotel and it is by far the nicest hotel we have ever stayed at. It is the only one we will stay at when visiting Springfield. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfy. Every employee I saw was very kind and greeted us with a friendly smile. The breakfast buffet in the morning has a variety of hot and cold items- a nice change from your standard hotel breakfast. The indoor and outdoor pool were a huge hit with the kids. Their on site restaurant Fire and Ice was so yummy - we ended up eating there every night instead of going out to a different restaurant. All together a very enjoyable stay and we will be back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. We strive to ensure each guest experiences a comfortable and enjoyable stay and I'm so glad that we did that for you. Hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Springfield, Missoui.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Checked in to a room that smelled really bad, bathroom was dirty and towels were grayish. My room was close to the kitchen service area and it was really not really clean looking. I call the desk to complaint and ask to change the room, but the desk person was really rude and did not care. I checked out and left across the street to another hotel. I would not recommend this hotel at all.
And what was with the prisonlike white walls all around??? I did not feel safe at all.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
I was very disappointed to see your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. Our goal is to make sure each of our guests experience a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us, and I am sorry to hear that you did not. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so that we can demonstrate our normal high level of service to you. Please feel free to call me directly to make a reservation and I will be happy to assist you!!!
St. Louis
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I spend over 150 nights a year in hotel rooms and this gem rates as my #1! On occasion I write reviews as my payback for using them to help me decide where to stay. I have stayed here before and like the other times since everything was perfect about my stay it is rather hard to begin to tell you what was exceptionally good as everything was. My best indication to you would be to tell you about the “other guests” and there were many. Every other guest I came in contact with was happy and friendly. They just were enjoying their stay here. Though rare these days it must the incredibly friendly and professional staff that just seemed to enjoy their jobs. It was infectious. I must mention the hotels restaurant. This is the only hotel I travel to that I ALWAYS prefer to eat at the hotel rather than go out to the usual franchised restaurants. Wait till you give this place a try. See you there…

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Bathroom had think soap or lotion that had dried on the vanity. Water/coffee stains were evident on the night stand and flat surface where TV sat. Under desk and around chair and night stands had not been properly vacuumed. Housekeeping did respond in a timely manner and did attend to the concerns in the bathroom. The other cleanliness issues were not noticed until afer she had left and I did not want to be a major pain. The front desk 'night manager' was totally inept at assisting with a workshop situation that was scheduled in the Oasis Convention Center the next day and made no attempt to try to assist. This created distress. Sherry in Housekeeping was the one who did help and managed to get and managed to get attention to the problem. She deserves huge kudos!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Stopped here on the way to California from Michigan.. The hotel is an older hotel that has been recently renovated, and extensively so. It's a very nice place with a friendly staff, and the room was very comfortable and quiet. The buffet breakfast was included, and had two kinds of eggs, biscuits and gravy, french toast, sausage, as well as bagels, cereal, etc. Best breakfast on our whole 2 week trip! I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple