“Nice way to see a cave!”
Review of Fantastic Caverns

Fantastic Caverns
Ranked #3 of 85 things to do in Springfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Discover the timeless beauty of Fantastic Caverns, one of the earth's rarest treasures. There are only four of its' kind in the entire world, and only one in North America. Here, you'll discover one of the world's most beautiful natural wonders; giant columns stretching from floor to ceiling, delicate soda straws glistening with minerals, tiny cave pearls hidden in crystal-clear water. And best of all, you'll see it close-up from the comfort of a Jeep-drawn tram!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I loved hearing the history of this cave. This is great for people that can't walk or climb much. You can sit and look and listen all with no effort. My 81 year old mother loved being able to see a cave again, after years of not being able to go with us due to her inability to walk.

3  Thank DKB40
There are newer reviews for Fantastic Caverns

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a great cave experience for someone who is physically challenged in any way because you get to ride thru it in a trailer. The visit itself is short in comparison to other caves we have visited but it is a beautiful cave to see. The history behind it is very interesting ad well. Cost is a little high but a one time stop is worth it if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

While it seemed at first that it was a little pricy, WOW was it worth it, so much so that I decided to buy season tickets for my wife and myself. That way I have given other family members a memorable experience. Each time I visited the guides were excellent, knowledgeable and entertaining. I'll take other visitors there. Well recommended.

2  Thank rooinekpilot
Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was awesome. The staff was very friendly in the gift shop and the tour guides were very informative. Everyone we encountered made sure we had a good time.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Never been to a cavern before ,the tour guide explain and anwered all our question ,especially me and my family who come from louisiana were there are nothing like this.

1  Thank cathy b