“Great beer and atmosphere!”

Mother's Brewing Company
Ranked #13 of 88 things to do in Springfield
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I love this brewing company and I have been to a few in my time! The wide selection of craft beers that they make is fabulous, and the tasting room is the only place to try their experiments. Be forewarned that they don't typically fit into the beer niches. Their brown is not typical, their IPA is not typical, etc., and I for one think that is an awesome thing.

1  Thank Andrea T

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went here with my boyfriend. He had wanted to do the tour and we stopped in just before the 1st tour of the day. Lucky we did! We were not able to go to the first or second tour because they were already filled up. However, we were able to grab numbers for the third tour. Thank goodness! I was a little taken back by how small the tasting room was. You walk in and wham! It is packed with people waiting for tours and tasting beers. With what we saw we decided to leave and come back in time for our tour. The tour was very informative, but a bit long. It was about an hour. At the end we were able to taste four of the beers on tap for free. We stepped back into the tasting room and it was just too full for us to stay and feel comfortable so we left. All in all, the tour was fun but long, and the tasting room was a bit uncomfortable.

1  Thank Okieamber
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I sat at the bar at the airport as I couldn't make it to the brewery downtown. A good IPA and a good Brown Ale. Good flavor in each of them plus they were served in a frozen mug.

1  Thank M P
Reviewed October 11, 2013

when we go to branson we always make sure to stop here and try the new beers they have only in their tasting room. you can take a tour on saturday and then you can sample four beers,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

While staying at a Bed & Breakfast near Branson, MO my husband and I visited a distillery (Copper Run). The beer on tap (used in a few cocktails) was Mother's. We had never heard of this brewery so we "googled" it and planned to stop on our way home. A tasting room is open for visitors as well as free tours. Several beers are on tap including a few varieties only available in the tasting room. Growlers are available for purchase if you want to take some home with you. Bottles are available too! The beer is great! I am glad we took time to stop. Now we just need to convince our local liquor store to carry this beer!! Nit Wit was our favorite so we filled a growler and bought bottles of the Sandy and the Spring seasonal. We will definitely stop again!