“Nice for a child-free night out”
Review of Flo Eatery and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Flo Eatery and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went to Flo for our anniversary last night. The service was fantastic. The sushi was delicious. The only complaint is that my husband go the NY Strip and it was tough. Not just a little tough, but extremely tough. The flavor was good, though. We really liked the atmosphere.

We were paying a babysitter and we wanted good food with a nice atmosphere where we wouldn't have to listen to screaming children. We got exactly that.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great place! Great food! Looks like an English cottage on the outside but funky and modern on the inside. Have eaten here twice. Had the seafood pasta and the chicken pasta. Both were awesome!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Pros: Nice servers, fun atmosphere.
Cons: Very weak drinks, average food, smoky patio

A friend highly recommended this place so maybe I was just there on a bad night?

Reviewed May 7, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place. A great time whether I'm out with the girls or on a date with the hubby. Owner and Manager are super friendly and always take care of us. Food is fantastic and the drinks are wonderful!! You can't go wrong with hitting up the place for happy hour. Best in town.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My first visit was in December, last year, and we try to eat there once a month. The atmosphere is one of the big sells of this place. A lot of booths tha seem more like couches. Big TVs for every angle. Great for casual viewing sports events.

Happy hour drink and small plate menu has great value and variety. Plenty of their best food options, opportunity for a big variety, tapas style delivery, perfect for sharing.

Sushi is best in town, and I never go without ordering wantons. I'm not one to look for wontons, but the first time we ate here, my wife ordered them. Fantastic. We order every time and make new fans when we share with our friends.

Bar sevice generally under performs, but not here. Weary of paying too much for top shelf cocktails, the happy hour drink menu has good variety and great drinks. Last night I ordered a custom margarita with grand marnier, usually a recipe for a big charge and less than satisfying drink. They got it just right.

I live out of town, but will keep this place on my "must eat once a month" list.