“Come for the bar and atmosphere, stay for the fantastic food”
Review of Flo Eatery and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Flo Eatery and Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Sushi, Asian, Pub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come for the bar and atmosphere, stay for the fantastic food”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The first time I tried Flo's was for their sushi and extensive wine list. The sushi was excellent, not that I expected anything different- their owners also own Ocean's Zen. The atmosphere and interior of this restaurant is great & very inviting. Instead of booths, they have red patent leather couches and thick curtains all along the walls. It gives it more of an exclusive feeling, which I liked. I really recommend the Flo's style general Tso's chicken. It's spicy but it is truly the best general chicken I've ever had. The Ahi tuna pizza is also very good. I have no complaints about the food, I've been to Flo's three times and it is always impeccable. The only problem I ever had there was on an extremely busy night where it seemed they were understaffed. But other than that, the service is usually pretty good.

• Visited May 2012