“The rooms were very nice.Only wish that our room which was...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield

and 1 more site!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield
Ranked #32 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
CARTERVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
I had seen some negative reviews regarding the upkeep of this hotel.. So I was a little nervous. and while I did notice small things (wall paper under the sink had started falling down and so was thumb-tacked back up) It wasn't anything that took away from my stay.

Our room was small but... duh! "micro" lol. It was clean. our heating/Ac wall unit was very effective. These are the types of things I care about in a hotel :). Breakfast was nice.. there wasn't really any hot food, unless you count oatmeal and toast. but we felt there was a nice variety of different foods. and they have the GOOD orange juice from a pitcher... not the weird kind from a machine that some hotels have.

Two complaints I do have is that both the toilet and the sink had malfunctions... they weren't a big deal though... we just had to jiggle the toilet flipper to make the tank stop filling up.. and you had to play with the faucet to get it to turn back off. I'm sure If i'd have asked to move to a different room I would have been accommodated, but we were already settled in and those really were not big deals to us.

All in all, this was a very good value. and I would stay again. I would definitely reccomend this place, especially if you are low maintenance like my boyfriend and I, and you really just want somewhere clean and cozy. But if you like your hotels fancy... go somewhere else, ya snob! lol just kidding... but yeah... this place probably isn't for you

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

mchell4372, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this review, January 29, 2013

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 417-833-1500.

Carla Patel
Manager
Microtel Inn
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have been renovating our home. It is because of this that we had to stay at this hotel. While the rooms are small they are clean. And, if something needed to be cleaned the housekeeping staff is ready to take care of it for you. The breakfast was typical for this type of hotel, small but still a variety of choices. The night staff is very friendly, and willing to assist you. The TV in the room is older, but I liked how they have them mounted up high so that you are able to watch it comfortably from the bed. The room had an ironing board, iron, hair dryer, and coffee maker. If you ask, they do have microwaves and refrigerators available in some rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mchell4372, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this review, January 23, 2013

Carla Patel