“Creepy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Night Ghost Tour of Pythian Castle in Springfield Missouri
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Springfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Springfield's most enchanting events venue offering history tours, ghost tours, murder mysteries, holiday events, private rentals. Must attend scheduled event to visit the castle. Go to web site events offered and to make reservations.
Grovetown, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“Creepy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went on a non-haunted tour of this castle and it still scared the crap out of me. There was so many bumps and bangs and no one around to justify them. And the underground passage way is creepy!!! Loved the place though. It is really beautiful. If I am ever in that area again, I would love to take the haunted tour!

Visited August 2012

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun & scary at the same time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went on a haunted tour of the Castle. The host was extremely entertaining & very informative about the history of the castle. The tour consisted of going into various rooms & the host explaining the different hauntings seen in that particular room. While I never actually saw or felt anything (I wasn't really expecting to), I learned a lot about the history of Springfield & the castle in particular. I would recommend visiting the castle, as it is beautiful & the stories are extremely interesting.

Visited October 2012
Trenton
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not so famous place very haunted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love going to haunted places seeing what I can come up with in the way of real scientific evidence. Came across this place strictly by accident, was going through the area, and decided to add it to the list. I was astounded at the evidence I came up with in EVP's. They are Class A and you can clearly hear a woman's voice saying "He hit me" while I was in the dungeon. The overnight investigation was reasonably priced and very well run. If you are looking for a place to investigate where you can go where you want I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SpiritSearcher
Huntington Beach, California, United States
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Interesting place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Pythian castle was funded by the fraternal group known as the Pythians. They were the 1st Congress approved fraternity after the civil war to bring the north & south togetherness again.

Visited April 2013
Springfield, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Haunted- scary scary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

a fun tour, look out for ghosts and a general scary vibe as you tour the haunted castle. family friendly