Hotel Staff was very friendly, but when we first went into the room there was trash under the bedskirt and a used condom laying by the night stand. The room color was awful, nice tv and refrigerator and microwave a nice touch, loved having a coffee pot but staff only left coffee the first night, I had to go buy my own coffee and filters for the rest of the stay. When I asked for towel to go to the pool I had to sign for them which was ok but when I went to the pool it was closed for maintenance. The worst was bedsheets had burnt holes in them and bedspread had holes, tv remote did not work and the back cover of the remote was missing so i took it to the front desk staff put new batteries in it and gave it back to me with no back cover so everytime we used the remote we had to hold the batteries in. Worst of all there were prostitutes staying down below us, I had to go notify staff, she comented that she wonder if that was why she was staying here and the day before we came back to the hotel from watching my son play ball and 2 women were being arrested on the stairs going up to our room. There were several homeless people hanging around the hotel for 3 of the days. I have stayed in Days Inn before and they were nice but I did not feel safe and the experience was bad so I am not sure I will stay again. Going back to Springfield in September but not sure the cheap rate is worth it. Family liked being close to the golf course and the waffle house and it is a convient location. Will have to think long and hard before September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This business has a deposit policy in place if paying for the room with cash, debit, or pre-paid cards. The deposit is $50.00 for out-of-area guests, and $100.00 for guests that live within 60 miles of the hotel. Our complimentary breakfast includes made-to-order waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, pastries, instant oatmeal, yogurt, and cereal. The breakfast room is located on the second floor, but we have an elevator. Our front desk is staffed with our friendly front desk clerks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope you'll enjoy staying with us! Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Springfield On i-44
- Days Inn & Suites Springfield On i-44 Hotel Springfield
- Days Inn Springfield
- Springfield Days Inn