“we like the parking next to the room,that was good,but...”

Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
Ranked #45 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mckinney
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The desk clerk accommodated my every need from the moment I called to the moment I received my key to the room. She insured that Orbitz did not 'wrongfully' charge me for an error in my on-line booking for July 25-26 rather than June 25-26. Note: Orbitz claimed that your hotel would NOT credit me 100% for my error in on-line booking; rather they claimed both on-line and via phone that your hotel would be charging me the full rate booked. As it turned out, this was an absolutely lie and false representation of your hotel. Your desk clerk insured that this wrong was made right.
The server at breakfast went beyond the call of duty to meet my needs. And the morning clerk was very amicable. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnspringfield, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for our hotel. I am glad that your stay here was a a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had driven for over 10 hours when we arrived in pretty Springfield. To my surprise this hotel had a jacuzzi room for only $30 more than a regular room so I booked it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!! It is 2 rooms converted into one so it is very spacious. I was also hesitant about a jacuzzi room because half of the time they don't work properly or they are so filthy you would not dare get it, (even ones at nicer hotels) but this one worked great and was spotless. The room was beautifully decorated, the bed was comfy, the shower worked well, the service was great, and the jacuzzi was awesome. The breakfast could have been a little better but I also got there late. The location is near a high end mall, a golf course and a country club so I felt very safe outside. This was by far my favorite hotel I have stayed at in years and not just because of the jacuzzi, ha ha.

Room Tip: Get the jacuzzi room. It is worth the little bit extra.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad that your stay was a pleasant one! We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels. Have a great day!