“Very good place to stay.”

Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We enjoyed our 5 nights there. The beds were very comfortable & it was very quiet there. When we needed something, they brought it right to us. It was close to everything we wanted to do. We would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I am glad that your stay was a pleasant one. We appreciate that you chose us to stay with and look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have stayed at the Days Inn off Battlefield & 65 Hwy, and was impressed with our stay, for the amount of money the room cost. I booked the wrong hotel somehow, through hotels,com. This was the smallest most cramped room I've ever been in. Needs updating badly. Think it was designed by dwarfs? We will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel. There are 3 others in the same area that looked better,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. We will look into the issues that you have addressed so that we can do better next time.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Avoid this hotel at all costs. I arrived at this hotel through hotels.com where it recieved decent (though not extremely high reviews). As this was a business trip i found myself on a rather tight budget and have always had good luck with this hotel chain in the past, boy was i in for a suprise. This hotel at I-44 in Springfield MO is actually a converted Motel 6; and i use the word converted very loosely. Upon inspection of the room i found there to be several glaring issues the first of which is fairly dangerous given the right cirumstances. The refridgerator, microwave, coffee pot, and television were all plugged into the same powerstrip which was left hanging off the desk while plugged into an outlet without a coverplate leaving there to be exposed wiring. If all of these appliances are used at once the outlet could easily overload and start a fire! The bedspread on the bed of my non-smoking room had obviously been used in a smoking room as it contained no less than 3 cigarette burn holes in it. The A/C unit, in addition to not functioning correctly, was utilizing the chair in the corner of the room to keep the cover held in place as it was missing several screws to keep the cover intact. Upon seeing all of this, i returned to the desk to ask for a change of room or the ability to cancel my room and obtain a refund. Neither were apparently possible as the desk clerk was more interested in painting her fingernails than assisting guests. Do not, i repeat do not trust this hotel, the room in question was on the first floor facing the outdoor swimming pool.

Room Tip: If you stay at this hotel, opt for rooms facing away from the pool as this area contains the bulk of...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business