“A good meal, drinks, and service for a fair price.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 678 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durango, Colorado
“A good meal, drinks, and service for a fair price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

The meal, drinks, and service were good for the money. I ordered a burger with an egg, bacon, and mushrooms on top, but no bun and it was delicious. The margarita was too sweet because of all the agave, but they used 1800 Silver and poured it on the rocks for me. My server was great and I will be back to try their steaks or ribeyes next time. Excellent food for a chain!

Visited August 2014

Springfield, Missouri
“Superb waitress! Great food. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We asked our waitress if they had honey butter. She said no, but she'd try to figure something out. We told her not to worry about it, but a few minutes later she came out with a new butter dish and a dish with honey. What a great surprise! Food was delicious. Thanks Amelia!!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Lovely Steak salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

The salad was large and the steak was seasoned just right. Our whole family enjoyed their steaks as well.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite steak houses outside of Texas. I eat here often and the steaks are always cooked to perfection which is what I expect at a steak house but is often not the case at other restaurants. The atmosphere is relaxing, the service is great, the food is delicious, the prices are reasonable, and the location is perfect. This is another one of my family's favorite restaurants in Springfield.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“I was surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Good food for a chain. The steaks were great the night I was there. Service was good and we had a nice dinner. It was nice for what it is. It is not three forks but you are not paying three forks prices.

Visited February 2014