“Delicious”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #74 of 693 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The wait can be long. The waiting area can be cramped. The area is clean. The atmosphere is good. The smells are great. Take your time and savior the smells, the food, the conversations. Some items may seen a little over priced but the food has good flavor. Wouldn't suggest taking those under 10 due to the price.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stopped in about 3:00PM on a Friday after a long trip into the countryside to make sure we knew how to get to our daughter's (and now son-in-law's) wedding on Saturday at Oak Creek Canyon Nature Center near Lampe. Since this is a Darden chain restaurant, wasn't expecting too much. However, Service was exceptional, the food was exceptional. (I had the Napa Chicken & my wife had the 6 oz. steak, both from the under 500 calorie menu with sides of vegetables and they both blew us away with the taste. Entrees came with freshly made bread with butter. (So much for the 500 calories!!) But it was some of the best I have tasted, and I bake artisinal bread at home. If they can keep up this pace (way to go Amber, our server!) You won't want to miss this place behind the sister restaurant Olive Garden on South Glenstone!
We will be back when in the area again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Service sucked. Thought maybe it was just because it was new. We went back maybe two months later and got the same waitress and she still sucked. We complained to management each time and it seems they did nothing about the problem. We have never gone back since. I will say the Steak was excellent

1  Thank Theodore R
Reviewed February 12, 2013

good place, fun place, clean, welcomed feeling. good selection but price can be a bit lower... as for the family of 4 -5 it comes out a bit pricy

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I thought the food was just ok, esp for the price. My husband and I went for a date night. We got plenty full enough but service was slow, the wait was 45min and over all just not worth it.