“great local bar”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
springfield, Missouri, USA
“great local bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

great watering hole to drink at, they have a lot of great beers, and a lot of good happy hour specials. i don't eat here because i think it's all frozen/fried, and there's way better places to eat just a block away. but i do love this bar when it is time to get some drinks. especially happy hour!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank toddgak

Monett, Missouri
“Love the beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I love the amount of beer they have on tap here! Also, Mother's Brewery usually has special brews released early here. In fact that's why my husband and I went here last time. We wanted to try the Raspberry Imperial, which was great. The food is pub food. Not great, but not terrible. The real attraction is the variety of beers. I love stouts and they have so many. That's kinda hard to find sometimes, even in a pub.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank abigailocd
Tulsa
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Patton Ally Pub is a great neighborhood place. It seems like a mostly young crowd late in the evening. Everyone, both staff and customers, were very friendly and ladies if a creep gives you trouble the staff will ask him to leave. At Patton you will find a fun, friendly and safe atmosphere with yummy food. The food is not frozen from boxes, they slice their own potato chips and fry them fresh! There is a selection of delicious sandwiches and higher end "pub food" and if you're beer drinker they have a huge tap wall.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank KS1975
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Its downtown, I get it. But that doesn't mean you throw customer service out the window, especially in a town like Springfield. Expect to get terrible service if you don't fit into the college kid cookie-cutter. I have never been so appalled in my life. That's how bad the service was. The lady bartender went out of her way to be mean and make fun of us in front of and to the whole bar. I was super confused cause we were just sitting there minding our own business. Unfortunately, it was my first time there and my last time. I guess they have good food, I've heard.

• Visited July 2012
Springfield, MO
“The fried pickles are a must!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Great bands, great service, great food! They have every beer you can imagine and the place represents well for all ages. An awesome place to linger and be social!!!