“How do they still have their flag”

Super 8 Springfield/Battlefield
Ranked #47 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Dirty Rooms....Ripped Furniture....Paper thin sheets. Peeling wall paper. Unpleasant or asleep staff. Soap that was so thin that it falls apart while you are trying to open the paper. Had no respect for a "do not disturb sign". Need to hire housekeepers instead of having the wife/desk clerk cleaning rooms.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank worktravelworktravel

Reviewed February 9, 2009

No real frills but the place was clean.
The beds were not uncomforable. I just really didn't find all that wrong with the place other than it was just "plain".

The front desk lady was loud, bossy, and kinda crude. Because of her I would not recommend this place to people but in truth the room was clean. It was boring and nothing was fancy or even "nice" but it was clean and without bugs.

I like the Sleep Inn on Campbell. When I stay in Springfield I stay there (and I stay every other week).

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank eryngobra
Reviewed June 26, 2007

we used our triprewards travel points for this hotel, what a waste.
first they messed up our reservation, and tried to give us a single room for 4 people, only with arguments did we get our room we wanted. the rooms were really dirty, i actually bought blakets and pillows to put over the bed to sleep. no breakfast and just a terrible night stay, do not waste your money or time, there are plenty of great hotels in springfield to stay, by pass this one.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank taterbug14
Reviewed February 2, 2007

I stayed 7 nights at this property during a recent ice storm which left my home without power. Hotels were in very short supply after the storm, so I was fortunate to find a vacancy. This motel is a 2 story with interior halls, but no elevator. There is parking in the front & rear. My nonsmoking room on the 2nd floor was modest, but clean and fairly spacious. I had a queen bed with dresser, nightstand & table/chair for eating or working. The combination shower/tub and toilet were in one small area & the vanity on the outside. A hairdryer was provided, but no coffee maker. The towels provided are thin and not in abundant supply. The room had individual climate control which I found difficult to adjust for my comfort. I got a good nights sleep here, however it was somewhat noisy in the mornings as the early risers left for breakfast. The breakfast provided in the lobby is just the basics-coffee, tea,orange juice, white bread, and bagels. Fortunately, this property is adjacent to a McDonald's & a Starbucks inside a large grocery store. A definite plus of this property is location. Within a couple of blocks are restaurants, banks, drycleaners as well as the exit to highway 65 south (to Branson).

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo