“Oh my what happen here?”
Review of Ziggie's Cafe

Ziggie's Cafe
Ranked #306 of 686 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“Oh my what happen here?”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I went in to relax after a long day at the hospital and after we seated it took someone 15-20 minutes to even ask us if we had been helped , then she took our order for the drinks. The person who sat us was suppose to wait in us but she went on to another party that came in after us. They ordered their food before us and got the food and finished their food before we even got our food. Then when we got it, it was very bad. No one came around to refill the drinks or ask if we needed something until we were getting ready to leave. From entering the Resturant to paying it was 2 hours. The waitress when we were paying asked if all was ok with the food and we said no but she went on. I will not be back. She also said the service wasn't normally that slow. Not sure if I believe that or not. I was very disappointed in the experience , I was used to the service and Quality from the past and this was just bad

• Visited May 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Ziggies Cafe”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wow, best breakfast ever! Highly recommend! They have great coffee, their pancakes are great - if you like them get the banana & pecan pancakes. This place is inexpensive but the food is awesome!

• Visited March 2013
Pleasant Plains, Arkansas
“So good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was a nice place and the food was really good. We ate breakfast and I had the cinnamon raisin french toast and my husband had an omelet. Both was very good. The service was, also, great.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Gloria K
Springfield, Missouri
“put me off”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

the chicken was dry and covered in a horrible sauce, i had asked the waitress about a food im intolerant to and she went and "checked" told me there wasn't any in the dish i ordered, but there was and i spent the next 2 days ill...never ate at a ziggies agian.

1 Thank Missy G
Springfield, Missouri
“Traditional Diner food”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Ziggies is good, cheap food. Its comparable to a dennys and a step above the waffle house. They focus on breakfest food (omlets, skillets, etc) but also have sandwhiches, salads, steak, chicken options, etc so something for everyone. All the waitresses are always very friendly and nice. For a cheap and filling meal go to ziggies!

Visited June 2012