“Good food and great value”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #292 of 725 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The kickin chicken salad is excellent. They serve fresh, hot, yeast rolls, all you can eat. Several great items on the "2 for" menu. The cheesecake is pretty delicious. Good drinks. Reasonable during happy hour, which is most days. The shrimp is delicious. I cant say that I've had a meal here I didn't really enjoy. The manager comes around and checks in with each table toward the end of the meal. The servers have always been attentive and pleasant. One of the best values in Springfield. We eat here often. They also have deals for kids meals, but my son is too old for those portions now. My only real complaint is they often play country music and we're just not country fans. Definitely not annoying enough to keep us away. One of the best steak places in town for the money. The other places in town that push steak also charge a lot more.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

total of eight people looking for a place for a steak or anything to eat.we went to three other places had a over two hours wait & some way over price $$ then I came upon logan's they were busy also but took us right on in [no wait] the food was very good and the prices just fine $$
the young lady was the best, she took care of all eight of us!! this will be our first stop every time we in springfield mo.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We ate here for a late lunch on a cold, rainy day and I ordered a cup of coffee. The waitress brought it out with ONE container of half and half and told me to be careful, it was very hot. I asked for some extra cream. It was quickly apparent that the coffee was very old and had been microwaved. It was so nasty, I couldn't drink it. I also found the filthy, empty metal bucket sitting on the table to be gross. Why was it there? We didn't get peanuts and if they are not going to serve them, they should remove the buckets and wash them. Other than that everything was okay. I should have asked for the $2.50 charge for coffee be removed, but I didn't.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time going to Logan 's . We where seated very quickly. The staff was very nice and made sure everything was ok. My son had the Ribs and so did I. I am not a big fan of baby back ribs but these where delicious and the mac and cheese was good also. My girlfriend had the sirloin steak and sweet potato. She said the steak was just ok. She said she would not order it again. We also had the onion petals and they are so much better that outbacks onions.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Although we were seated immediately on Monday Evening, that was where the service ended.

We were seated in the bar area, which was okay with us, but I was surprised that the hostess didn't ask if we preferred a different area.

Our server, Kelley, doubled as the bartender. There were three customers at the bar, at least one of which was also an employee of the restaurant.

My sweetheart and I each ordered rib eye steaks, they looked to be cooked correctly, however they were actually lukewarm, as though they had been sitting in the kitchen for a long time before being served.

We felt invisible as our server/bartender walked by us several times and made eye contact, but did not speak a word, let alone ask how we were.

I finished my beer as our food was delivered. A replacement was not offered. As the salad I ordered never arrived, I asked for a replacement side item. Our server's words said "sorry" but her tone of voice said, "you are an interruption to my social time with my coworkers."

I didn't see a manager and the rest of the staff were all too busy huddled in gossip around the restaurant to be bothered with any customer service.

I have enjoyed Logan's for years, and this one was a huge disappointment.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Hi Max - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.