All reviews room was clean sausage waffles hot tub biscuits first floor indoor pool breakfast area would stay again staff was very friendly nice stay easy access convenient location great price great place to stay hot breakfast great breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I originally booked this hotel and didn't get an opportunity to cancel the reservation due to my work schedule. They called to ensure my room was still needed and allowed me to cancel past my allowed time. Incredibly grateful and il stay there in future trips!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

scrapnmyfaith,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of our Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44 hotel. It is always exciting for us to read such positive reviews from our valued guests. We hope to impress you during your visit and we look forward to seeing you !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are teachers in town for a professional meeting. We checked in and thought the hotel looked dirty and unkempt. But we were tired and thought we could manage the one night we were planning. However that changed when I found bed bugs. We were refunded our money but the clerk seemed very unsurprised. Don’t stay here!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mya E
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mya E,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. The room was thoroughly inspected the next morning and no bed bugs were found and also the room was rented out, with no further bug complaints. I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not found any evidence of a bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On our drive from Ohio to Arizona, we stayed one night. The room was clean quiet, and the bed and pillows very comfy.

Nice breakfast and friendly staff. The location is easy for access from the Interstate.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Klxx,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Title says it all. Don't stay here. Property was drab and depressing and most of all, UNCLEAN. Right off the freeway but difficult to get to. Much better properties just a few blocks away so do yourself a favor and skip this place.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael B,

Thank you for this review of our hotel. I do want to assure you and all other guests that we clean and sanitize our ,hallways guest rooms following each guest stay. It is a very important part of our policies in order to ensure that each guest enjoys a comfortable, clean, and safe environment. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention with constructive criticism and we hope you'll return someday to enjoy a five star experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My recent hotel stays in this price range (and more expensive) seem to be outdated. I really expected the same here but I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel isn't necessarily fancy but it was clean, nice, basically everything you want out of a hotel stay. Its a little odd to me that I had to drive around the hotel to get to the front but everything else was great!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

gersus,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We hope you had a safe trip back home and visit us again soon!