“A Great Stay!”

Ranked #32 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
A TripAdvisor Member
Clarksville, Arkansas
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was our second stay at the Springfield East, MO "La Quinta" on East Evergreen Street and we were equally as pleased on this 3 night visit. The room was nicely appointed, very clean and amazingly quiet for being on the second floor of a 3 story building. The elevator was efficient and we experienced no waiting. We were there on single digit nights and the room was toasty warm. A lot to be said for the insulated window treatment when the heat was set on 67 degrees. My husband went down to get us coffee each morning and couldn't resist eating breakfast. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful especially Asst. Mgr. Brennen.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Brennan P, Assistant Manager at Inn Springfield East, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us again this trip through. It is always a pleausre to see a familiar face, and pick up where we left off the last time you visited with us.

See you next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Inn Springfield East

Reviewed February 5, 2014

A typical LaQuinta and similar to other newer mid-priced hotels.

It was clean and smelled good, everything was in good condition. Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet (even though we were closest to the freeway).

There were many dogs - quite pet friendly.

The only thing we noticed is that the main entrance seems to be on the other side of the building but it was hard to tell that when we drove into the driveway. If you drive straight ahead you can get in from that side but it is the back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy C

Dear Guest

You caught us! Our back is our front, and our front is our back. Depending on which door you come in. I love this about us, because regardless of which door you come through they each put you right in our lobby and at our front desk. So you can not go wrong with either door and friends are always welcome through both.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I was very pleased with our stay!! Especially loved the heated pool and Jacuzzi!! Definitely recommend and will be back!! Only downfall is nothing to do on a Sunday night in Springfield!! But other than that we had a great time!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank libby8788

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry you could not find anything to do on a Sunday night. I will see if I can find some choices for Sunday night activities for the next time you are in town.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here passing through Springfield, Mo. And we were not disappointed.

The front desk employee (mike?) when we checked in was super friendly, polite and gladly helped with my 101 questions.

The room it self was huge, clean and the bed comfortable.
We had a little freeway noise in the morning, but none at night that kept us awake.

We would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bu1larry

Dear Guest

Thank you for telling us how much you enjoyed your stay, and how well Mike did. I am very glad he was able to answer your 101 questions.

We look forward to your next visit.

A La Quinta traveler
Panama City Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed January 25, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I stayed at La Quinta for the very first time on December 26. We were on a road trip from Illinois to Texas and needed a stop around Springfield, MO. I'm a HHonors member so I checked my "go to" Hampton first but the rates were outrageous for a quick stop. I checked on La Quinta East and got a rate of 74.79 for a double. I called their local number and was assisted by a friendly and helpful lady. She also put adjoining rooms for us.
The room is basic but very clean and fresh. It is very accessible to I-44. The breakfast included typical eggs and sausage fare, waffle machine, and pastries. It also offered biscuit and gravy.
We stayed here again travelling back on New Year's Eve for the same rate. The gentleman at front desk was helpful. I highly recommend this. This place is no different from a Hampton. They allow pets here and I was concerened at first as I was afraid it would compromise the cleanliness of a hotel but I had no problems. The place is very clean and comfortable. The only minor complaint is the slow elevator.

Room Tip: You can only book one room at a time using a smart phone, call the local number if you need more and...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for stopping in. We appreciate your business and hope next time you travel you will stop in and see us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great hotel. Stayed here three times in 2013 and always have a good experience. Beware other guests towing trailers and buses, however. They have limited parking so it can be difficult to find a spot if you arrive late at night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family