Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge I-44(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleansausagedog showwaffleshot tubfirst floorindoor poolwaffle makermini fridgebreakfast areaeasy accessroad tripgreat pricegreat place to stayexcellent stayfitness centerstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Canton, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed December 19, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Assistant Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Reviewed December 16, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Loveland, Colorado, USA
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our room was clean and very comfortable. The pool and breakfast area were nice and clean as well. The staff was very cheerful and helpful. Breakfast food was fresh and a nice variety. We will stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your kind words make me smile, and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

A TripAdvisor Member
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We decided to stay here because it was they were a pet-freindy hotel with an indoor pool at the halfway point of our cross-country trip. Front desk personnel was very freindly and helpful; they even recommended a variety food delivery services since I told them I didn't want to get back in my car. The indoor pool was warm and served as a great way to let our four-year-old expend the energy he'd been building up in his carseat. The free hot breakfast was very much appreciated as we were preparing for our next full day of driving. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad we were able to meet your needs and give you a good resting place on your long journey. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Near the interstate but set off enough you don't hear too much of the traffic. Good for late arrival as there are nearby restaurants open late (for Springfield) and we were able to get full meals delivered until 10PM. Other services, gas, diesel, convenience stores are plentiful at this exit. It can be a little crowded for parking if you have more than a car as there is a tight avenue behind the hotel where vehicles with trailers park and there is only room for a few. Reception staff is one of the friendliest I have encountered and hotel staff, from maintenance to floor staff were always smiling and offered a greeting. Breakfast bar had a few extras. I stayed here twice, one the previous month. Hotel was consistent. Dog friendly, also.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravlinGal825
Brennan P, Assistant Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your continued support of our hotel and brand. I appreciate the praise you gave our staff, and will let them know of it as well. I am glad we continue to be consistent in meeting your needs.