“great value and quality”

Inn Springfield East
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
A TripAdvisor Member
Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was on my way to St Louis and found a nice clean peaceful location. It was an excellent experience. Thank you to your staff for their kindness and professionalism. In our current culture people want to get good service but many people who earn their living in service industries don't always remember to train their staff. In my travels I have always found this higher quality of service to be consistent at LaQuinta Inns.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Inn Springfield East, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, and our brand. We are glad you decided to stay with us, and hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Springfield.

There are newer reviews for Inn Springfield East

Reviewed September 18, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here for one night while passing through Missouri and got a coupon out of a motel coupon book which the motel easily honoured. We were very impressed with the clean and spacious room and the bed was very comfortable. We even had a chance to use the pool and spa tub. The pool water was the perfect temperature, easy to get in. The breakfast was included and the food was good. The front desk staff were very friendly. The motel is also very easy access to Interstate 40. This was our first stay at a La Quinta motel and we would definitely stay there again.
P.S. we had to leave our dogs at home for this trip, but we love pet-friendly motels and it was nice to see other dogs there while we were missing ours.

• Stayed: September 2013
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Inn Springfield East, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest

I am sorry you had to leave your pets at home on this trip, as you saw we love animals here at La Quinta. I am glad we were able to impress you, and hope next time you can bring your pets along. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay if your looking for a hotel for just a night or two. Great price, good location, very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again if I'm just passing through Springfield.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The weekend I needed to go down to visit on a family member at the hospital, I specifically wanted to stay at a La Quinta. Having a great experience at the one in the Chicago Loop, I knew I would love the chain, and I do. The staff was great, so helpful and nice, the boy at the front desk deserves a raise btw- he was SO helpful and walked my mother and I through a map of the area, we told him where we wanted to go and he helped us find them. After being in a car for 8-9 hours, I was done trying to navigate things.

The ONLY two things I didn't enjoy was the lack of traction in the bathroom, (there's a better quality of water there than from where I'm from, it was amazing!) You'll slide in the shower/ stepping out. The other was the smell, they said they were non smoking, but you can tell that once upon a time, they had been. This could be remedied by a fresh coat of paint and some washing of the walls, but it's a pain to do it, so I understood. It wasn't a BAD smell, but it is there, lingering. Old smoke is never pleasant.

However, this hotel was great. Comfortable and over all a positive experience. I'll be coming back for sure.

Room Tip: They're all good, I stayed in a King sized room on the East side. :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Springfield area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we found a coupon for it in a hotel coupon book. Boy were we sorry we did. First off my 4 yr son fell in the shower due to the fact there was no traction in the tub. Thank goodness he was ok. Next there was ants all over the wall. So at 10 pm that night we were changing rooms. The next room was not any better the bedding was dirty there was black hair all over both beds, Looked like they were just made and no washed. The next room was ok. When I told the lady I the front desk about my son falling she acted like it was no big deal. She told me she was aware of the issue because none of the tubs have traction in them. The next morning I asked to speak to the manger I was told he would be in at 9 and she told my phone number and said she would have him call as soon as he got there. I waited in the for till 9:40 and never heard nothing. When I when down there again. The manger was very rude and acted like I was wasting his time. When I asked for the corp phone number he told be I would be wasting my time because they would do nothing about it. He was right over 3 weeks later I still have heard nothing back from there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AJT09
Chris-Combs, General Manager at Inn Springfield East, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest

I am sorry you have a pleasant stay. After speaking with you the morning of your departure, I had our maintenance department replace the non-slip strips in the tub of the room you stayed in. I have also addressed your bed issues with our housekeeping staff. I am making sure that they are cleaning rooms and not exchanging sheets between the beds. We also had an exterminator out and he assures me there is no ant infestation in any of our rooms. Due to your issues I gave you your night stay for free. Again we sincerely apologize that you did not have a good stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Chris Combs