“Great price, Great People”

Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Ranked #34 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here for the Home School National Basketball Championship. Very friendly people, great price, and was easy access to all of the gyms. Close to a large variety of eating places. We come to Springfield 3 times a year for sporting events & La Quinta is the hotel of choice for us.

Room Tip: The suite was worth the extra money for our week long stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest

Home School week is always a fun and busy week for the city of Springfield. I thank you for your review and for your brand loyalty. I am glad you enjoyed you were able to enjoy one of our suites. I look forward to seeing you next year.

A TripAdvisor Member
Lee's Summit, Missouri, USA
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very nice value for a quality hotel. I've stayed at this hotel several times for business and my room is always clean and the people are always nice. I wouldn't keep coming back if I ever had a problem with this hotel. For someone like me who stays in a hotel once every week or two, I highly recommend it because it's clean and it comes at an affordable price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review. We are glad we are able to take care you of you on a continuous basis. If we can ever do anything to help you during your stay please let me know.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Rooms are starting to get a bit worn. We stay here twice a year with our dog. Great service,but property needs some TLC. The hotel staff and food area are fine. And ready to help you if the need wold arise. Visit Bass Pro Shop, its ony minutes away.

Room Tip: no rooms are a bad choice

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us every year, and thank you for letting us know about the TLC. I will share this review with my housekeeping staff, and we will work to give all the rooms a fresh new feeling.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

When we arrived we used the luggage dolly and literally there were several welding beads visible where the bar had to be repaired numerous times and they were extremely wobbly and hard to direct.
The elevator smelled with an undefinable scent.
The room was clean, but the beds were horribly uncomfortable and the morning we left I was walking near the bed and ran into something that hurt my leg, when I lifted the bed skirt there was this metal rod sticking out from the wood box underneath the bed...what a HAZARD! Needless to say Im still wearing the bruise, and that was last week.

Dear Guest

I apologize for your unhappy stay with us. I am sorry you found our beds uncomfortable, and I have gotten my maintenance to make sure the metal frames are not sticking out further than the beds.

I hope you will give us another chance to take care of you and your family.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Needed a room for the night on the way to a funeral. The location was right off I-44 near many food options. The room was clean and ordinary, the brekfast was good with scrambled eggs and sausage plus the normal continental fare. The price was very reasonable.

Dear Guest

I am sorry for your recent loss. Thank you for your recent visit, and taking the time to write this nice review. We hope you will stay with us again when you have more time and under better circumstances.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

A La Quinta traveler
Sullivan, Missouri, USA
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place was just fine for a two-night stay just off I-44. We are from Springfield and were visiting family, so we already knew the area. We paid only $60/night (utilized a Walmart employee discount) and felt it was a good deal. Had we paid full price (approx. $100/night), it would not have been worth it.

PRO: They accepted our 65-pound boxer without any issues or fees whatsoever. The indoor pool area was very nice, and our 7-month-old loved it. The bed was comfortable, and the room clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

CON: The breakfast was not good. The walls/ceilings were very thin, and we could hear everything (this kept up both my husband and our daughter, plus it kept our dog on edge). The building is a little run down (water stains and cracks on our room ceiling), and there was only an armoire instead of a closet in the room. Although the room was clean, it did appear that one of our soda's was spilled on the carpet during the room cleaning, and the carpet was not dried/cleaned after.

Bottom line... We would stay here again, but only as long as we are able to utilize the discount and/or if we need to travel with our dog(s). If paying regular price and/or traveling without our dog(s), the DoubleTree or Ramada Oasis, both just down the street, would easily be chosen over this La Quinta.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We appreciate you staying with us, and taking the time to write this review. I am glad you got to travel with your pet. I also wanted to thank you for bringing the cracks and stains on your ceiling in your room to my attention. We are getting those fixed and I can assure you they are not found in every room.

We hope you will give us another chance to make everything right.