“Superior Hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Ranked #33 of 52 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Front Desk lady was so friendly and helpful.
The landscaping of the property is so superior to most hotels that is a credit to the owners.
The room was clean and modern.
The king bed was soooo comfortable. Better than at home

Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank jim72150
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate people taking the time to tell others how their stay was. We look forward to the next time you visit with us, and hope to make it better than this one.

A La Quinta traveler
Columbia City, IN
Reviewed October 26, 2012

2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way across country because we had a coupon for 15% off and they allow dogs with no extra fee. The cost was about $90 and we thought a little high but due to it's proximity to Branson, MO. The room had a very comfortable king sized bed with 5 fluffy pillows. There were two nightstands, a chair with ottoman, wardrobe to hang clothes, desk, chest of drawers, flat screen TV, microwave, mini-fridge and a coffee maker! If the room was a car I'd say it was" loaded." Had a hot breakfast including eggs, waffles, cereal, yogurt and other items. Only issue was poor service at checkout. Would stay there again and would recommend to others!

Room Tip: We told them we wanted first floor by a door so it would be convenient to take our dogs out and they...

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad we were able to accommodate your request. I am a dog owner as well and I know how important it is when traveling to have a room near a door on the first floor. I am sorry for the issue you had a check out. I will look into that and make sure it does not happen again.

Have A Bright Day

PEORIA
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Walking distance to eating establishments. Room quality and service were average. Breakfast was good. Cable TV set up was not updated and WiFi set up seemed antiquated. I need 100 characters so I will keep writing until I get to 100 characters. This is ridiculous.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, and I am sorry you had issues with our internet and cable. But I appreciate you letting us know about the problems you had with the internet, and the cable in your room. I have brought it to the attention of our maintenance staff and they are making sure that those issues get resolved. Be safe and we will see you next time.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have two small dogs that travel well and are very well behaved. We never leave them alone in our room and hope other travelers with pets do the same. Thank you for a goods nights stay. We will be back again. This is our 3rd stay at this location.

1  Thank Sharon M
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest

We are glad to hear you and your dogs had an enjoyable time with us. I love that we are a dog friendly hotel because that allows me to meet a lot of new canine friends. We look forward to your next visit.

Bloomsdale, Missouri, USA
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at the LaQuinta hotel in Springfield , Mo. The location was good, close to the interstate. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. It has a pool and exercise room for those who want to use them and also washer and dryer. This hotel was very nice. It was a good value. We would stay here again.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am sorry it took so long to respond. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. We hope you had safe travels on the road and look forward to your next trip out when you can stay with us.

Have A Bright Day

Vine Grove, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Last Summer my husband and I traveled cross country on an extended vacation. We stayed in a lot of hotels/motels. So trust me I've seen the good and the bad of hotels.This hotel in Springfield that we stayed in this past weekend was by far one of the best places we have ever stayed.
The staff bent over backwards to help us in any way possible and were super friendly. We stayed in room 226 and the housekeeping lady that day was so nice. A super friendly lady who kept asking if we needed anything and was just a pleasure to talk with. Totally unexpected but a joy to find someone who enjoyed her job and wanted us to have a good experience staying there.
We will certainly stay there again whenever we are in the Springfield area!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that our staff bent over backwards for you. It is what we strive to do for all of our guest. I am glad to hear that they are doing it. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through town.