“Great Place to Stay!”

Prescott, Arizona, USA
Reviewed October 7, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 4, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is an attractive hotel, well situated by the interstate and close to many dining choices. The room was comfortable and clean. The shower temperature, for some reason, seemed to range from tolerably hot to hotter. Even cool water wasn't an option. The wall between rooms was remarkably thin and we had no problem hearing a crying infant next door. Breakfast was just fine, one of the better complementary breakfasts we found on a recent 3,200-mile trip. The front desk was accommodating when we asked for a first-floor room near an entrance because we were traveling with our dogs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for visiting with us and taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear our staff was accommodating and able to give your request for a first floor room. I am also please to hear that you found our breakfast to be one of the best on your long journey. We hope you will visit us again on your next journey and we can make it even better than this one.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stay here often when I'm in the area. The rooms are always nice clean spacious (Little things like alarm clocks that work are important to me) even though I use a cell phone for my wake up call. I don't like loud sounds to wake up to.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Brennan P, Sales Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Sir

Thank you for you kind words. I understand what you mean about the small things like alarm clocks working being important to you. We feel they are important too, and that is why we strive to make sure that all electronics like alarm clocks are in working order in our rooms.
Thank you for visiting with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit through town.

Sincerely

Brennan Purvis

A La Quinta traveler
Washington, Illinois, USA
Reviewed September 27, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brennan P, Sales Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
Marshall, MO
Reviewed September 19, 2012

What a great hotel. VERY clean - incredibly nice and helpful staff. We will never look for anywhere else to stay while in Springfield!! I would highly recommend the Springfield LaQuinta to anyone looking for a great hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel. Thank you for letting us know our staff was "incredibly nice and helpful" during your stay. We love to hear that, and we as a staff look forward to the next time you are in the area and we have the privilege to serve you. Have safe Travels!

Brennan Purvis