Quality Inn & Suites
$196
$167
$76
$72
Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$79
$84
  • Breakfast included
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$96
$87
BestWestern.com
$99
$96
Hotwire.com
$115
All reviewsno elevatorpancake machinebiscuits and gravyroom was cleansafe locationblow dryerindoor poolyogurtwifi worked wellqueen roomnight's restrooms are largeplace to staystayed one nightfree breakfastwater pressureair conditioner
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My room was big and very nice. Very good ventilation. Very good breakfast. Very nice location. Fast internet connection. No complaints at all.

Note to Tripadvisor: That's pretty much all i have to say. I'd write more reviews if you didn't demand them to be "200 characters" long.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bensonarizona
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were meeting family here for one night,, a halfway trip to take the grandkids home. We had 9 people, so online I reserved 2 King suites, which one said could sleep 5 with extra bed, so I booked one for five and one for 4.. I had reservation in hand when I went to check in, and the man at the desk said he did not have any rollaways left. I told him I was surprised because I had booked the room for 5, so I thought this would be available since it took my reservation. He said he had a large family staying that had used up all of the roll aways. So, he switched our rooms from 2 king suites to 2 rooms with queen beds, giving us less room for the same money. When I went to the car, my husband and I decided to ask to check out the king suite that I booked originally, and which he told me could only sleep 2 comfortably, 3 with a single bed pull out sofa. We persisted, and he gave us a key to check it out. It was a HUGE room with a queen size sleeper sofa, 2 tvs, a king size bed, and viola, a roll away in the room. Just as my reservation indicated. When we returned to the desk and told him the room was more than adequate, since 3 of the kids are small, he reluctantly switched it back. Then I asked him to switch the other room to the king suite I had reserved and he said he could not do that with the rate I was getting. The rates today on the website are the same as I reserved. He even tried to explain to me that king rooms are really for couples who want a get away. I stay at Choice because I have the loyalty card, and am a platinum member. This was the worst check in ever at any Choice hotel. He also told me I would have had to call the property for a roll away. Not bad enough to have a bait and switch, but was out and out lied to as well. The room he switched us to had 2 queen bads, and old tv, and old ac. But at least our son and family had a comfy room.
We LOVED the location of this hotel, in a up and coming neighborhood.
The breakfst attendants were sharp, friendly and kept the very small breakfast area clean and the food full.
I think there were 5 or 6 tables, but not much space.
When my daughter in law took her kids to the very small pool, she had to ask for towels, and the same man who checked us in was rude and unhappy he had to get towels for her.
The hotel is old, but clean, a great location, good morning staff, but I would never darken the door again due to the poor service. (There is no elevator here, either.)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Seniorcoupleluvtogo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family stopped here for one night on our way home from vacation. We loved that they had an indoor pool that was open until 11 and took advantage of that. Our family of 5 requires a roll-a-way, and know that Quality Inn's offer them (SO thankful for that!!), however the room we were put in was so small that we had to put the roll-a-way infront of the sink, right outside the bathroom door. Not at all an ideal place for a bed but it was literally the only place in the room it would fit. Not sure if I'd stop here again, the room was clean, just way too small for our family.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

From the time I checked my Aunt and her sister in to this hotel for the 3 days they were visiting us, the staff were so friendly and reassuring that they would be well taken care of. The mornings after staying in the room, these 85+ year-old women would talk about how comfortable their beds were, how nice the shower was and how they had to turn down the air conditioning because it worked so well. They liked the breakfast so much that they wanted to eat there rather than at my house (I don't know whether to be offended or not). lol Since moving to our new house, we no longer have room for visitors. We will definitely be reserving rooms and putting our family and friends in rooms at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dianadsmith
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A nice clean hotel, family friendly. Little bit off the beaten path, but directly off the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2012