“Super amazing”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

What I loved most about this restaurant was the food! Ate scallops that were the best I have ever had and the service was great as well. Overall everything was above our expectations. Really want to go back and try their chicken yet will miss the scallops! A bit pricey but everything is anymore. I appreciate the quality and service and atmosphere, so I will be back!

Kevin L, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

The scallops are one of my personal favorites, I am so glad that you loved them! Great picture!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to go to Houlihan's at the request of our son who had heard good things about it. We weren't disappointed. The bar tender catered to our "special" drink request, and the margaritas were GREAT. (Sweet and sour on the side please!). We all ordered different main courses that were very tasteful and well presented. Keegan was a great waitress.

Thanks for the great response. We work very hard to ensure our guests have a great experience, and it so nice to get such positive feedback.

Thanks again!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I enjoy the happy hour specials and atmosphere of both Houlihan's in Springfield, but I prefer to go to the North side because the server Jennifer is so much fun. Her service is always spot-on, and she adds so much to the experience with her fun and cheerful personality. I always wish that she wasn't working so that she could join us!

Kevin L, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I could not agree more with your comments about Jennifer.

Thanks

Kevin

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I liked the environment and friendly staff. If you're a sports fan it's a great place to grab a drink and watch your game on one of the many TV's. Although, the staff was friendly, it took us awhile to get our drinks.

Kevin L, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thanks for the positive review.

So sorry it took longer than normal to get your drinks. I will follow up with my team and make sure we are focusing on drink times.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I drive from Joplin at least once a week. There are two girls who are always going above and beyond. Heather in the bar and Kristin is a server. I cannot say enough about the wonderful service. They are always fun and cheerful. They make the restaurant.

The strawberry basil lemonade is my favorite. It's not on the menu but just ask for it. I do wish the old happy hour was back.

Kevin L, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thanks for the great comment! I will make sure to pass it on to Heather and Kristynn.