“Nice lunch - quick service”

Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree
Ranked #6 of 683 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Nice lunch - quick service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had lunch with business friends at Houlihan's and found it to be a very good lunch spot. The parking was easy, seating was quick and the service was fast. I had the Buffalo Blue Salad and it was an excellent lunch choice. The chicken was moist with a great spicy "buffalo" flavor.

The salad greens were real fresh and crisp. This is a tasty choice, a generous portion and really flavorful.

I highly recommend this restaurant for business lunch.

1 Thank Al Y
Kevin L, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- at DoubleTree, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
I am so glad you had a great experience. The Buffalo Bleu is most our most popular salads. I am glad you liked it!

Bolivar, Missouri
“Very Tasty, High-End Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I meet my daughter or niece here for lunch periodically. The food has been very good. The menu offers a good mix of choices, from full meals, to salads, to hearty appetizers. We really like the Jumbo Stuffed 'Srooms. The initial service is outstanding but there are sometimes delays in the servers getting you the check once you are done eating, which is frustrating for lunch.

1 Thank Susan K
Thanks for you comments and I am so glad you loved the food.

One of the most frustrating things for guests can being held up when you are ready to do. So sorry this happened to you. We train our servers to always have the check ready for you so this does not happen. Sounds like we missed this for you, and you comments will only help to get better.

Thanks again
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We often go here for luncheons, dinner and drinks for work as well as going on my own. The food is fantastic! The service great! The last time I went I had the grilled Chicken salad which was fantastic! We also had the deep fried asparagus and it was fantastic! And the amount of food you get is always plenty to share on appetizers. Love this place!!!

1 Thank goodfun59
We love it when our fans take the time to write such great reviews! Thank you very much!
Springfield, Missouri
“my go to staple”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is a great place to gather friends and have great food and beverages!
The salmon is always fresh. I love the small plate choice and the white bean salad is delish!
The sliders are my guys favorite.

• Visited May 2014
What a great comment! You have named some of our most popular items and also my favorites. Thanks and we hope to see you again soon.
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Good, if slightly rushed”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Good food, felt slightly rushed. Waitress brought main courses as we were still eating starters when main course arrived. Tips are very important to staff so we concluded they wanted to get us fed and out as quickly as possible to get the next customers in. Also wrongly charged for a beer which we queried with waitress who did change the bill. An OK dining experience.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment. I am sorry that we made you feel rushed, it is definitely not our intention. Your comment will help us to continue to improve.